Is this the end?

okay here you go this is the last chapter. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!if it weren't for my best friend I wouldnt have posted this story and I'm very glad I did. so I dedicate this story to you curly fry.

...................................................................

Tony's POV

These assholes was what I thought as I punched Jaime in the face. I thought they were my best friends that I could trust them with everything. I only then noticed that I haven't seen jewels for a while now.

me being the nice person that I am stopped to ask the guys if they have seen her.

"hey have you guys seen jewels?" I asked

"no I haven't but the shower is off so she should be out by now."

we all have each other a knowing look and then ran to the front.we decided to check everywhere. I went to check in the buck that we shared. I saw a note on it.

Tears started running down my face as I opened it know already what was written on it.

      Hey guys,

       i'm so sorry that I have caused this inbetween you. I got out of the shower and saw the fighting. I just couldn't handle it. you used to be inseparable hardly ever fighting. but I now cause this so I decided to leave. Mike, Jaime I forgive you guys I have no idea how or why. but I just do. work on you guys relationship since it will now be damaged. I need you guys to move on forget about me. I'm unimportant. think about your fans. please don't try to look for me. I hope we get to meet again in the future.

                                love, jewels

    p.s. I love you Tony and I always will.

that was when u fell to the groubd and started to cry. Vic cane up and asked me what was wrong. I didn't even answer I just handed him the letter. I just lost the girl that I wanted to spend forever with. I cant just let her go but I will try just to make her happy.

...................................................................

well there it is its the end I hope you guys liked it. don't hate me there will be a sequel which I am now working on I will start posting when I have five chapters ready. Kay get it, got it, good. it's called What if I don't really want to, Look for it

love you guys.