The Gala

AN- MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE I WILL SUMMARIZE WHAT HAPPENED MINUS THE SEX, ALSO LENA AND KARA HAD THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER ON NEW YEARS EVE, THIS GALA TAKES PLACE ON NEW YEARS NIGHT

Its been a week since Christmas

Its New Years and CatCo is hosting its annual charity Gala, and of course all the richest and the most high profile citizens are invited, and that includes Lena. Kara has to go because she is assistant to Cat Grant, but that doesn't mean she cant have fun while she is at it.

Lena and Kara were in Lena's penthouse apartment getting ready for the gala, of course Maggie, Alex, Winn, and James we're going too, Maggie and Alex were going undercover for extra security, Winn as their eyes, and of course James as both 'The Guardian' and as a CatCo employee.

"Lena?" Kara said calling from the walk in closet "Can you come help me with the zipper please?"

Lena walked in and her mouth dropped "Where did you get the dress?" She asked the blonde while helping her zip up the dress

"Well, this one time I was affected with red kryptonite" Kara started "I went out and bought this dress while I was on it, and well, it was too expensive to just get rid of"

Lena gave out a small chuckle and kissed Kara, "I like it, maybe I could help you with the zipper again later tonight?" The brunette said pulling away

"If you play your cards correctly, you might just end up lucky" Kara said mischievously before walking out of the closet and into the bedroom. She starts digging into her drawers as Lena walks out

"Kara honey? What are you doing?" Lena asked looking at Kara confused at why she is going through the drawer

"Lena, can you sit on the edge of the bed for me please?" Kara asked still rummaging in the drawer

"Why?" Lena questions but sits down on edge of the bed just as Kara asked her to

"Lets play our cards correctly honey" Kara said turning around with a black vibrator and controller in hand

"Kara...." Lena said warily

"Please?" Kara said with puppy dog eyes as she got down on her knee's in front of Lena

Lena isn't one to admit it, but the sight of her girlfriend down on her knee's is enough to not just get her aroused but make her so wet that it might actually just drip down her leg. Kara started kissing up Lena's inner leg, Lena bit back a moan just as Kara stopped.

"So?" Kara asked before continuing

Lena's voice failed her so she just nodded in consent. Kara started kissing Lena's inner thigh slowly inching closer and closer to Lena's soaked pussy. Kara could smell Lena's arousal as she looked up to meet her gaze with Lena's green orbs, Kara slowly bent down and kissed on the spot of wetness that was becoming visible on Lena's black laced panties, not once breaking eye contact, as soon as Kara's lips met Lena's covered core the brunette let out a small groan.

Kara painfully slowly pulled down Lena's underwear and slowly slid the black vibrator into Lena's drenched pussy, Lena letting out a moan as Kara turned it on and put it to a medium setting. Kara attached her lips onto Lena's swollen clit and sucked on it sending a pang of arousal through Lena's body. Kara stat there on her knee's for a moment admiring her girlfriends wet pussy. After a few moments she stands back up pulling up Lena's underwear along with her and places a chaste kiss on her lips.

"You ready to go?" Kara asks helping Lena up

"The sooner we get there, the sooner we can leave, and the sooner I can get laid" Lena says grabbing Kara's hand and intertwining their fingers together as they made their way down to the driver Lena had in store. Their car ride to CatCo ended up becoming a heated make-out session as Kara turned the power and speed of the vibrator up one notch.