Kara

Original Post February 10, 2018

Note- This is what is happening in Kara's mind as she is asleep, also this will be a short chapter.

Lena stood in front of me holding me close to her, next to me is Alex and Maggie snuggling.

It's the 4th of July and we are up on the mountain top watching the fireworks. "Hey Lena," I say turning to Lena.

"Yes puppy?" Lena responds looking at my lips.

"You see that star over there," I say pointing at a distant star.

"Yeah that small one next to the dipper?" Lena responds with curiosity.

"That's my Red sun, the sun Krypton used to revolve around." I said, pain in my voice, "I come up here every once in a while, it's the only place I can still see the sun I grew up under."

"I love you," Lena said with adoration.

"I love you too." I said back.

*Bang*

A firework exploded as Maggie and Alex kissed causing Alex and Maggie to jump for their weapons.

I chuckle.

*Bang Bang Bang*

We all look towards the city, and we realized those weren't fireworks they were bombs.

*Bang*

I suddenly saw a bright light, I heard beeping in rhythm with my heartbeat.

I looked down and saw Lena holding my hand asleep, Alex laying on Maggie's shoulder, all three of them asleep.

My eyes met the clock and it said 2:37am.

A/N- SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!