Chap.9

Cake POV:

It's been almost six years since Fionna and Marshall asked me for permission on their relationship, and their relationship was as strong as ever. Despite them arguing a lot, they still end up okay in the end. And I'm proud of my sister for this.

Me and Fionna still live together. I'm still scared of what might happen to her while I'm gone. And besides, my kitties are all grown up and I just frequently visit Mochro for that. I know she has Marshall, but what if he's not there? I know she's already twenty-two, but I'm still scared.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Marshall and Fionna are not here, because Fionna told me she was going to Marshall's house. Who could that be? I brought myself a pistol from the Mushroom War and slowly opened the door. And all the terror is gone when I realized it was just Gumball. Oh, that silly pink prince. Immediately I put down the weapon I was holding and greeted him.

"Gumball! Fionna's not here, she's with Marshall. What's up?"

"Goodness! Cake, I have something to tell you. But promise me to never mention this to Fionna until I got a plan." He said seriously. I just nodded. Then we started to talk. I was globbin' angry about what I heard. How could he?!

"Nuh-uh, boy! I'm gonna kill that brat! How dare he! But how did you know?" I asked him.

"Duh, he befriended me. He told me his plans to kidnap Fionna and kill Marshall Lee. He actually thought that I wasn't gonna tell you, because he thought I was angry at Marshall for having Fionna."

"That guy is real crazy. No wonder Fionna left him."

"I know. He was driven by hatred."

"But what do we do?"

"Honestly, I don't know yet. Don't tell those two, I don't want them to panic because that might worsen their current situation."

"What situation?" Somebody asked. Me and Gumball turned around to see a bored looking Marshall Lee. His face expression changed from bored to angry real quick. Oh glob.

"What the heck is going on? I need an explanation. Now." He said in a demanding voice, then changed into a demon wolf. I was so scared of his appearance that I hid in Gumball's hair. He sighed and explained to Marshall Lee what was going on.

"Well for one thing. I didn't 'stole' Fionna from him. And secondly, he's a brat." He said in a bored tone.

"Where's Fionna though?" I asked Marshall.

"Huh? I just got here. Fionna wasn't with me today." He replied.

"But she just told me she was heading to your house."

"She didn't come. You saw her Bubba?" Marshall turned to PG. He just shook his head and shrugged. I'm panicking now.

"Let's search for her! You two idiots, let's go!" Marshall screamed. We searched the house only to find it empty. We headed outside and we searched there for hours until it was night.

Marshall and PG helped me search for Fionna. It's already been two weeks since she has gone missing, but we always return empty handed.

"We searched everywhere, even in the Fire Kingdom." PG said in a panicked voice. We were about to ask other friends for finding Fionna when PG's phone rang. He answered the call outside. Suddenly there was an angry yell. He handed the phone to Marshall and sat beside me.

"You freaking idiot! Where the fuck is she huh?! Tell me or I'll fucking kill you with water!" He demanded angrily. The other line dropped the call left Marshall very angry. He was so angry his black eyes suddenly turned to red.

"Where's Fi?" I asked the two. They both turned to me. Marshall Lee's eyes was hatred filled and Bubba's eyes was full of anger, but their faces deadly calm.

"Flame Prince got her in the Fire Kingdom's dungeons. He kidnapped Fionna while she was heading to Marshall's." Bubba replied.

"I'll go there now! I can't risk losing my Fionna!" Marshall said. I was calming Marshall down when Bubba suddenly jumped from his seat.

"I got a plan. This might not be accurate but I know it'll work." He said. We nodded and huddled together while listening to the prince's plans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fionna POV:

My head hurts. I don't even know where I was. I wanted to touch my head when I noticed my skin was blue and my hands and legs were cuffed with flame cuffs, on a bed. Damn that prince. I examined my surroundings and based from the looks, I'm in Flame Kingdom.

Flashback:

I was running over to Marshall's house but I stopped when I saw him. It was FP. He walked over to me and casted on me the flame shield.

"Fionna!" He said. I ignored him and walked past over him. He caught up with me.

"Hey! Why are you ignoring me?" He asked. I angrily looked at him.

"Because I have nothing to do with you, and you're wasting my time."

"Is it because of him?"

"Wha?"

"You're mine, Fionna. Only mine." He said and suddenly my consciousness faded.

My mind snapped back to reality when the door swung open. It was Flame Prince. He walked over to me ans smiled an evil smile.

"Hello, darling." He said in a sickeningly sweet voice. I spat on his face.

"Let me go you sick idiot!" His eyes darkened at that. He slapped me on the face. I whimpered at the pain.

"You bitch! I was trying to be nice to you! Well, that doesn't matter because..." He trailed off then ripped my clothes. I tried kicking and screaming but he knocked my head off.

My vision was slowly fading. But before I lose it I heard a yell near me.

"Fionna? Fionna!"

It was Marshall Lee.