Chap.3

Fionna POV:

I woke up with Marshall beside me. He was sleeping peacefully. Glob, he looks cute! I stroked his face and then suddenly, memories of what happened yesterday came back.  Memories of what did exactly happened between me and PG:

Flashback:
'I want you to be my girlfriend.' He said. I don't know what to say. Why now? I only see him as a brother now. I'm happy that he finally noticed me, but why do I remember Marshall's face?

"I-it's okay to not answer me today, Fionna. I'll give you time to think about it, yeah? And I'll court you."

"Uh... Sure, Gumball."

"I'll wait for you, even if it'll take a lot of years. That's how much I love you." He said. I smiled at him awkwardly.

"C-can I go now? I mean, Marshall is with me." He frowned at the name Marshall. "Of course you can go now. I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that, I hurried off to Marshall.

I stopped when I felt a cold hand touch me. Marshall was awake, and right now he was smirking at me.

"Enjoying the view, Fi?" He asked. I swatted his hand away. "O-of course not! You dummy!!" Gah! Why am I stammering?! It's so frustrating! He chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"I'll cook for you, Fi."

"Oh you don't have to. It's cool-"

"No, it's not. I wanted to make it up to you. I really do." He said.

"Please?" That's when he gave me the puppy eyes.

You know what I hate? I easily give into his whims when he does that. I laughed a little and nodded. When he saw that he hugged me tightly then ran off to the kitchen. So I decided to take that as my cue to fix myself. Once I was done I went downstairs. Ooh, he's making pancakes. Or should I say, strawberry pancakes? It smells really good too. I noticed he has added red food coloring to the pancake so he could digest it. Wow, it's really radical! I took three on my plate and gobbled it up. I was already finished when I heard someone laugh at me. Dang it, Marshall saw me. I probably look stupid right now. But I don't care.

"What? It's really good, y'know?" I told Marshall. He shook his head.

"You're really adorable," he mumbled. Huh?

"It's nothing, Fi." He said while blushing. "Okay then. You should eat now." I told him, but he was already wolfing down the red in his pancakes. "Too late, Fi." He said
jokingly. Then we laughed, joked, and talked for a little while.

Our conversation was cut short by a knock from the door? Who could that be? And so early! I was about to go down when Marshall mumbled about him getting the door. When he opened it a piece of pink showed up. Oh no! I've totally forgotten about him seeing me. He glared at Marshall. "Chill, gumwad. She was eating over there," Marshall said then pointed at me. PG scowled at Marshall then smiled kindly at me.

"Why hello, Fionna." PG greeted.

"Hey!" I said in return.

"May I ask why this vampire is with you?" PG asked. Marshall then glared at PG. "None of your biz, gumwad."

"It is my 'biz'."

"No it's not, you-"

I went between them and looked at them, annoyed. They seem to get it and shut their mouths.

"You guys! Even here you're picking a fight! If you don't stop I'm telling ya, you'll be out of the house." I yelled in frustration.

They glared at each other a little before PG turned to me. "I was just-" then there's a knock on the door. It's Cake! It's been a while so I hugged her.

"Fionna! Sweetie!," she beamed at me,"and hello to you two boys," she said to Marshall and PG.

"Hey, kitty." Marshall greeted.

"Hi, Cake." PG said.

"So, how's Fionna?" Cake asked Marshall.

"It's cool 'cuz we didn't do Tier 15 right?" He asked innocently. Their reactions were priceless. PG covering his mouth in shock, Marshall laughing, and Cake- oh dear. Her face reddened and she was trying to claw Marshall's face.

"VAMPIRE!! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT TIER 15?!" She screamed.

"I never said we did that!" Marshall said in defense. PG was now trying to calm cake down.

"If you- either of you, did something to my baby sister... I'll rip your face off from the land of Aaa." She said.

"Did you take care of my sister?"

"Course I did. I'm such a good guardian eh." Marshall said coolly, then added, "I gotta fly Cake. See ya later, Fi." Then winked at me before fixing his umbrella and left us.

"So Gumball, what are ya doing here?" Cake asked.

"I was just about to ask Fionna to go out with me. Is it okay?" PG asked nervously. I looked at Cake who was now smiling.

"Okay. But remember what I said earlier, pretty boy..."

"Of course I do! I'm not stupid! Plus that will happen in the right moment." PG said exasperatedly, then turned to me and asked, "Is it okay with you, Fionna? I'll just ask you next time if it isn't." He said sadly. "Of course I'll go!" I said. He smiled.

"Be back by seven!" Cake added before we go.