Chapter 13 [Part 1]

Kristin's pov

Tom kissed me, how dare he?

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I pulled away from the kiss.

"What does it look like, I was giving you a kiss?" Tom asked.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I can and you said you'd give me a chance to be your mate," Tom said

"That didn't mean you could kiss me," I argued.

"Yes it did," Tom argued back.

"No it didn't, I just accepted you, a kiss was way too soon," I decided.

"It would be too soon if it was our first kiss but it wasn't, we've kissed before," Tom said a proud smirk.

"It still doesn't give you the right to kiss me,"

"Yes it does, you're my mate I have every right to kiss you," Tom disagreed.

"Only if I allow it and right now, I don't,"

"I don't need your permission to kiss you, you're mine,"

"I don't care,"

"You will care once I've finished with you," Tom said with an evil smile.

"What do you mean once you've-" I began to say but couldn't finish because Tom was on top of me in a flash and had pinned me down under him.

"Tom what do you think you're doing? Get off me?" I struggled to get away.

"I'm showing you that you're mine," Tom said and brought his lips to mine and kissed me. This time I couldn't get away, I couldn't even move and did the only thing I could do which was to kiss my so called mate back.

Tom thought I was finally responding to him and he kissed me more enthusiasticly which made me angry. I tried to pull away but couldn't, Tom was too strong.

After a while his lips moved to my neck and he began trailing kisses there.

"Tom stop now," I said.

"Why?" Tom asked

"Because I don't want this,"

"What do you mean you don't want this. Are you saying you don't want me anymore," Tom said and went red in the face, it won't be long before he looses his temper.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I agreed and was right, his anger is now showing, he's furious.

"What did you say?" Tom asked angrily.

"You heard me," I shot back just as angrily.

"You don't want me?" Tom asked quietly.

"No," I stated.

"YOU DON'T WANT ME?" Tom asked in a raised voice I've never heard before, it scared me.

"No," I began to tremble in fear.

"It's too late now, you have no choice but to stay here with me. There's nowhere for you to run to either," Tom said with a smirk.

"You can't keep me here," I crossed my arms over my chest nervously.

"Oh yes I can," Tom said as he tightened his hold around me.

"No," I argued.

"Yes," Tom said firmly.

"How?"

"By doing this," Tom left me confused and before I could ask what he was going to do, he shoved his fangs into my neck causing pain and wouldn't take them out. What does he think he is doing? This is so painful and feels like I am dying. Is Tom killing me for refusing him?