Chapter 5 [Part 1]

That night I went to bed and Tom was already there laying on my bed and waiting for me. What is he doing here? I didn't think he was serious when he said I'd see him tonight.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I told you you'd see me tonight," Tom said with a smirk. Damn! His smirks are so annoying.

"Well I don't want you here so go away," I said rudely.

"But you love me," Tom argued.

"No I don't," I disagreed.

"Yes you do," Tom insisted. How did this Vampire get deluded into thinking I was into him? I definitely am not interested in a Vampire.

"Did I tell you I was in love with you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Tom muttered.

"So what does that tell you?" I raised my eyebrow again.

"It tells me you're not ready to tell me you love me now but you do love me," Tom said while trying to get closer to me but I stayed away from him.

"No I don't,"

"Then why did you kiss me back?" It was Tom's turn to raise an eyebrow as my cheeks turned red.

"I told you that was a mistake, it won't happen again,"

"Yes it will," Tom noticing my blushing and smiled at me. In return, I gave him a dirty look.

"No,"

"It will," Tom insisted. This is making me mad and what I did next surprised me.

"Listen here Vampire, you can't just turn up in my bedroom one day scaring me to death and the next day say you love me because you don't and even if you really do, I will never feel the same way. Now leave and never come back," I said in a raised angry voice and Tom was too shocked to reply.

"You don't mean that and you look so hot when you're angry," Tom finally managed to get out but I ignored his comment.

"Yes I do get. out. of. my. house. now," I raised my voice even further.

"Fine. I'll go but you will miss me and realise that you love me. You'll be calling for me and I'll come running,"

"You can't come here again," I warned.

"I will when you call for me,"

"That's never going to happen because I will never want you," I said harshly.

"Whatever you say but I can guarantee that you'll never stop thinking about me no matter how hard you try and you won't ever forget me because you'll see me in your dreams as you always do every night," Tom said with a smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have never had a dream about you," I replied in confusion. I have never seen Tom in my dreams. If I had, I would have remembered. However, I never have dreams. I always have nightmares.

"Yes you have. You dream every night about me but when you wake up in the morning, you can't remember,"

"You're lying," I refused to believe a word that came out of the Vampire's mouth. "You know nothing about what I see in my head,"

"Oh really? How do you think you're getting those dreams?" I was confused, I thought about it and then I realised. I have these nightmares because of Tom, he controls them.

"They're not dreams, they are nightmares. I can't believe I've been having them because of you, how could you? You said you loved me but if you love someone, you don't make them feel scared every night. For my whole life I've been having these nightmares and they've got worse since I met you. I really do hate you now and any chance of me loving you is completely gone now," I said. "You don't love me, you never did. You're just a Demon here to torment me,"

"Please listen to me. I didn't mean to do that, it wasn't my fault and was out of my control. Ever since you were born , you and I have had some kind of connection. The nightmares you have, I had them before I was a complete Vampire so I know how you feel," Tom explained.

"What do you mean before you were a complete Vampire," I asked.

"I was born a Vampire. If you're born a Vampire, you're not fully developed until you reach the age of 18. Before the age of 18 Vampires sleep just like humans and because of our connection I used to have that same nightmare you do. Since I turned 18, I haven't because adult Vampires can't sleep to dream," Tom replied. This is so confusing and I don't understand anything at all.

"Oh lucky you. You don't get to dream while I have to suffer with nightmares every night," I muttered sarcastically.
"What exactly is this connection we have?"

"I don't know but I have an idea," Tom admitted.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I think we are destined to be together like life partners or soul mates. I think it is why we are connected and you have nightmares,"

There is no way what Tom is saying can be true but if it was, it would make sense.

"Is there any way to stop the nightmares?" I asked.

"Not that I know of but I have a theory that could help,"

"What is that theory?"

"You have to sleep in my arms and in my bed" Tom smirked and I knew he was lying.

"There is no way I am sleeping in your arms or in your bed, nothing's changed and all I've heard come out of your mouth are lies. I can't trust you. I want you to leave and never come back," I made clear before asking why he needed a bed when he didn't sleep.

"To lay in it at night, because there is nothing else to do," was the Vampire's short reply.

"I'm still not sleeping with you," I said in complete disgust.

"You don't have a choice," Tom replied and before I could ask him what he meant, he picked me up into his arms and we vanished into thin air.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!