Chapter 2 [Part 1]

The next morning, I woke up uneasy with what I saw the night before. Who was on my bed? More like what was on my bed? Whatever it was I hope I don't see it again, it really frightened me.

I didn't have time to think of what might or might not have happened. I had to get to work and carried through with my normal routine before work. I took a shower and got dressed. I dried my hair then combed it until it was straight but this time, I kept my hair loose down my back.

I put some light makeup on and moisturizer and this was the highlight of my day. I never socialized with anyone, I liked to keep to myself. At work I only spoke when I had to. I stayed out of everyone's way and no one bothered coming up to me. That's how I liked it.

I had my own little cubicle to work in next to many others. I like my cubicle, I get to be alone and can't see any colleagues and they can't see me because of the short walls around each cubicle unless we lean over.

I had my lunch break there too which was good thing because it meant I didn't have to go out to eat. We could eat whenever we wanted. I usually had one normal sized lunch like a sandwich with a piece of fruit, yogurt or crisps and chocolate. During the day I just drank water.

***

After work, I got home and changed into shorts and a top. I had macaroni cheese, potatoes and peas for dinner before heading to bed. Yeah my life was pretty boring but I liked it the way it was. If I got into a relationship, the guy would loose interest and dump me. When I don't have work, my day is pretty much the same minus the going to work part. Sometimes I wished things could be different like if I had a family but I had no family and I wasn't looking for one but at times I thought it would be nice to have one. To have someone to care for and for someone to care about me. Maybe that could still happen if I put myself out there but I have no interest in doing that, I like my quiet life and have no intention of changing it for anything or anyone. It seemed as though fate had other plans for me.

I managed to drift off to sleep with no nightmares again but after a few hours, I woke up and felt the bed dip. I think someone is here, is it the same person or thing from last night?

I quickly sat up and pulled the covers up. I heard a thump, I guess it fell to the floor.

"Ow that hurt," a familiar voice said, the voice from last night. I looked at the floor to see the light from the moon reflecting there as I forgot to close the curtains but that wasn't the only thing I saw.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!