Chapter 4 [Part 1]

1 Week Later

I'm still in complete shock, I met a Vampire who I thought was going to kill me but instead he kissed me. Why did he do that? I thought all Vampires wanted was blood if they existed, I never thought they went around kissing humans. I really don't know why Tom kissed me and haven't had a chance to ask because I haven't seen him since last week.

The most shocking thing is that I kissed him back and enjoyed it. I should have pulled away but no. I had to make out with him.

Tom probably kissed me to confuse me. To make me believe he wouldn't hurt me and then kill me when I least expect it. Yes. That sounds about right.

I'm glad I haven't seen him since because I feel ashamed for kissing him, how could I do that? The other thing is........ I think I'm falling for him. I kind of miss him but I shouldn't be feeling like this, I shouldn't have feelings for a Vampire because Tom is dangerous and I'm only human unable to defend myself against him. It's quite cool to have met a Vampire though. Apart from the fact they are blood suckers, it would be anyone's dream to be one because they don't age and are immortal.

I was driving home from work and was pretty dark thanks to the clocks going back an hour. I don't particularly like it when that happens, why is it done? What's the point? I have no idea I wouldn't know anything about-

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice, it was his voice. I turned to the left where it was coming from, the passenger seat next to me. The car almost swerved but he, Tom prevented that from happening by holding the steering wheel when I was in a trance and couldn't do it myself because of him turning up in my car which I have no clue how he got into. I still have no idea how he got into my house either.

"You should keep your eyes on the road," Tom said with a smirk. I think smirks are his trademark when he does them so often.

"My eyes were on the road but you distracted me. What do you think you are doing in my car anyway and how did you even know where I was, Tom?" I asked.

"I came to see you obviously and it's good you're finally calling my name but it would be better with you screaming it,"

"What?" I'm surprised the wants to do something like that with me. I'm a human and he's a Vampire for crying out loud. Are we even compatible?

"You heard," Tom began to get closer to me. It was really difficult to concentrate on the road with a Vampire in the passenger seat beside me let alone on my car so I pulled up into a side road and parked up.

"That's never going to happen," I dismissed quickly before the Vampire got any more ideas that involved me.

"It will happen eventually after what happened last week so there is no point dismissing it," Tom told me with a knowing look. I don't think I like how he acts like he knows something I don't whenever he's around.

"That was a mistake," I cleared up.

"No it wasn't," Tom red eyes went wide in anger making him look scary.

"Yes it was. I never ask you to kiss me but you did and it was all you," I raised my voice a little angrily.

"It wasn't just me, you kissed me back," he argued with a triumphant smirk.

"That's not the point. Why did you initiate the kiss in the first place?" I asked curiously as my voice lowered to normal.

"Because I can," the Vampire replied with yet another smirk.

"That isn't an answer. Tell me. Why did you kiss me?"

"I don't have to explain myself to anyone and it's done now so deal with it,"

"I hate you," I admitted truthfully.

"Liar," Tom seemed unfazed by my words. "I know you love me,"

"In your dreams," I replied. What the hell? I'm having an argument with a Vampire like he's a human being like me. How is this even possible? He is supposed to be desperate for my blood but he hasn't taken any. Something doesn't add up here but I know I will find out soon. The truth always makes a habit of revealing itself at some point.

"I don't sleep which means I can't dream and so it's real, you love me," Tom stated.

"No," I denied quickly.

"Fine you don't love me but you will,"

"And why would I do that?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. This guy presumes too much. Why would I fall in love with him? He'a a Vampire and we can't be together no matter what he is making me feel inside.

"Because I love you and you'll be seeing a lot more of me. Very soon you won't be able to resist me and will be begging me to make you mine," Tom surprised me. I was at a loss for words. He loves me but he can't we're too different, he's a Vampire and I'm human. Even if he is telling the truth, there is no way we can be romantically linked. He frightens me most of the time, I could never love him could I?

"Not for long," What does he mean 'not for long'? I was about to ask but didn't get the chance to because he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. I stupidly kissed him back. I couldn't help myself.

"I'll see you tonight my love," Tom whispered in my ear when he pulled away and then disappeared.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more updates!