Please

"First day of high school, Jacky!~"
The blonde-haired girl giggled and wrapped her arm around the male, she kept a cute smile on her face. Though Jack seemed unamused. What a fail. Eli gave a huff, disappointed in his blank expression towards almost every damn thing that happens in the world.  "Why don't you ever smile, Jack? You used to all the time when you were a kid, we would play in this park every day!"
    He sighed a bit as his dull brown eyes turned to her, forcing a small smile upon his lips as inside he was just purely cringing. He honestly hated that she would just forget what happened ten years ago, even if she wasn't there; she should still feel bad for him at least. Of course, Eli just pouted and kissed his cheek, blush faintly appeared on his face but he just let her affectionate action slip. He always did. Once they reached the doors to the giant building of educational torture and eight hours of being stuck with other sociable bastards Jack gave an irritated sigh and pulled his phone out of his pocket "I'm not too sure I'll make it to first hour, Eli. Especially if she's going to be in my class."
   The blonde looked over and her eyes turned sharp, she knew he was going to do what he did in every other school they had been transferred to. Her grip tightened on his arm and she gently pulled him closer to her before looking into his dulling eyes "Don't you skip out of your classes again Jack, you already have a bad curriculum and citizenship score since junior high. You will promise to go to all of your classes and you will do your work and participate. Please, at least for these last two years."
   He was irritated that she took away the concentration of his cellular device, but gave a gentle sigh before putting his phone away. He knew that when she spoke in a tone that threw her feelings at him, it stabbed him in the back and he hated it. But since he did still care about her somewhat, he would do what he could to avoid his interesting addiction...

Now, all we have to do is wait...