Chapter Seventeen (Part I out of II)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

She woke up in the middle of the night feeling sore everywhere. The repeated rough sex had severely worn her out. But despite the numbing pain drenching her nerves like heavy lead, she knew she would still willingly spread her legs for him again.

It was worth it, she believed. The mindblowing multiple orgasms that broke her senses, including both her reasoning and logic, were priceless. Uulit-ulitin niya iyon kahit ang kapalit ay ang matinding pananakit ng katawan niya.

The sex was great and she knew all too well that Reuben had the same incredible sexperience. Kung ilang beses narating ng mister niya ang rurok ng kasukdulan habang nakikipagniig ito sa kanya matapos niyang makatulog ay hindi na niya alam. Tanging ang alam lang niya ay labis nitong pinasakit ang dalawa niyang butas—na hindi naman niya pinagsisisihan dahil nasarapan naman siya.

Gumalaw siya nang kaunti para ayusin ang nangangalay niyang balikat. Sa kaunting kislot, mabilis na gumapang ang mahapding sakit sa bawat himaymay ng kanyang katawan. Mahina siyang napaungol. Dahil doon, kumilos din si Reuben sa kanyang tabi. Humigpit ang yakap nito saka lalong isiniksik ang mukha sa kanyang leeg.

The warmth from his body calmed the fire roaring in her battered nerves. Willingly, she pressed herself more to him to allow his comforting heat to permeate in her muscles.

"I like your smell," he murmured on her skin.

"Hmm?" nakapikit niyang ungol.

"You smell like sex. My musk washed over your skin...Like a mark...Tells me you're mine."

She blindly sought for his hand in the dark, smoothly lacing her fingers with his when she found it. "I'm yours."

She meant those words in their purest meaning. He did not only own her body. He owned her heart and mind too. His. She was his.

Cuddled in that position, they both fell asleep again. Sa muling paggising niya ay bakante na ang kabilang panig ng kama. Kinuha niya ang roba na nakapatong sa nightstand. Pagkasuot niyon, iika-ika siyang lumabas ng silid para hanapin ang asawa. The pain on the rim of the opening of her sex and ass felt burning but it was tolerable.

Nasa lounging area si Reuben. May kausap ito sa smartphone nito na agad nitong pinatayan ng tawag nang mapansin siya na nakatayo sa likod niya. O pwedeng hindi, pero iyon sa tingin niya ang nangyari.

"Good morning," payak nitong bati.

She offered him a weak smile. "Morning. Sino 'yung kausap mo?" Nosy? Wala naman sigurong masama sa pagtatanong.

"Si Blake. I hope you weren't there for too long and was eavesdropping on our conversation."

"Kakalabas ko lang. Bakit, may itinatago ka ba na hindi ko dapat malaman?"

He pulled her for a hug with a goofy smile on his face. She hated it the most when he makes that smile. That kind of smile releases his alluring boyish charm. Madalas ay intimidating ang lalaki at gwapo na ito sa ganoong gawi, pero ibang level pa rin ang charm na mayroon ito kapag ngumingiti ito nang ganoon. It makes her heart splutter in pathetic beats. And it pisses her off how much his boyish smile can raise a raging butterfly zoo in her stomach.

Their bodies collided. His mouthwatering scent immediately assaulted her senses. The scent of his soap, his aftershave, and the natural scent of his clean skin. All deliciously masculine.

"We were just talking about work," he started. "My cousin Ynigo is temporarily taking over the company while I'm gone. He's young and an aspiring multi-billionaire businessman. May alam naman na siya sa pamamalakad ng kompanya. Pero dahil bagito pa rin siya, kasama niya ang assistant ni Papa galing California para mabantayan pa rin siya. Blake had only informed me about some legal documents that needs my attention. Nothing that I should panic about, ipinaalam lang niya sakin." He tucked her hair behind her ear, the coarse pad of his thumb gently brushing on her cheek. "How are you feeling?"