Twenty seven-gone.

•hayes Pov•
"HAYES, LINDA COME UP HERE PLEASE!" I hear nash yell from Olivia's bedroom. What the hell? Why is he calling us up there.

I walk out of my room and see linda. We give each other worried looks and then i sprint up the stairs.

I dash into her room and see nash crying. He hands linda and i each a note.

I skim through it.

What. She couldnt of. No. Why? "The windowns open. She left. I have no idea where she would go!" Nash shouts and then kicks the desk chair angrily.

"WHY?!" I scream and i start balling my eyes out. "She-she left because she couldnt take it anymore. She wanted to start over," i cry.

"SHES GONE NASH!" I yell. I look over at aunt linda and shes shocked of what she just read.

"No no no no. She doesnt just run away from her problems. She is SO strong. Where could of she had gone?" She says with concern eyes.

"I-i-i dont know," nash stutters. "Nash, what if she doesnt come back?" I ask. "Shes gonna come back. In your note she promised," he reminds me.

"But--" i start but he cuts me off. "NO! Hayes. Shes gonna come back. We're gonna see her again. NOW, stop arguing with me and lets call the cops. We need to find her," nash shouts.

"Nash, you're right. Now one of you go call the cops," linda demands and nash goes outside of the room to call.

She wanted to start over? And be safe? She was always safe. Its just Sydney and Lindsay.

Those bitches. Why cant the leave us alone? Us. Should i even say us anymore? Well, she practically broke up with me in the note.us. Im gonna miss that. But im waiting for her. Im going to wait and no one's stopping me.

I start crying more. Linda comes over to comfort me."shes gonna come back. I know she will. You need to stay strong right now," she whispers.

"What if she doesnt? And i never see her again? What's gonna happen?" I question.

"I dont know," she says and then nash barges into the room.

"They're on their way," he bluntly says." What are we gonna do in the meantime?" I question.

"Keep calling her phone. She must of brought it with her," i suggest and they nod.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and go onto her contact. I hit call and it rings. Straight to voicemail.

"We cant call her," i mumbled. "Okay then, we wait," linda says. "We wait?" I ask. "Yup. We have to wait for the police and see what they can do," she responds.

I just want to see her again. Shes my everything and without her im nothing but all i am to her is bad luck. Shes not safe when shes with me. But shes less safe when shes out there, alone. Anything could happen. She could get hurt or worse...killed.

I cringe of the thought of that. A life without her? Nonono. I would kill myself. She makes me happy. I cant live without her.

I lay in her bed. It smells like her. I know this is kinda creepy but it does and i miss her.

"What happens after three days? Dont we have to go home?" I ask.

"Yes, we will go home in three days. Linda will tell us if she comes home or any sign of her when we are in North Carolina,right?" Nash says.

"Of course," she answers and puts on a warming smile. A real smile.

The door bell goes off. "They're here," linda points out.