Chapter two

•HAYES POV•

'BEEP!! BEEP!!'

I shoot up because of the loud sound blaring in my ear.

I rub my eyes which gives me this great pleasure and then i go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. What should i wear today?

i grabbed the red polo shirt and some basket ball shorts and put them on. I grabbed my nike socks and placed them on my feet. I looked for my vans but couldn't find them.

"Nash, do you know where my vans are? "i yell.

"nope!"he screams back.

i groan and then get my back pack. I lift my bag up and there were my purple vanz.

"i found them!"i screech but he doesn't reply.

I walk downstairs and see Nash eating his cinnamon toast crunch. he's like in love with that cereal.

I grabbed the bread and put them into the toaster. "So,have you found out who you are going to bring to MAGCON? Olivia or Sydney?" he says while putting another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

Shit. I dont know who im bringing.

"I dont know!" i bark at him.

"ok ok bro stop yelling you are going to wake up skylynn! ok so since you have known olivia longer you should bring her. i mean she is your best friend i mean unless you rather be with your girlfriend that might just be using you for your fame," he states and then putting more cereal into his big mouth.

i dont know.

"yeah I guess ill bring Olivia but Sydney is not using me! She loves me and i love her!" i say proudly.

"Whatever man," he replies.

•••

"Hey olivia meet me after school. I have to ask you something ok?" i question.

"Yea sure," she answers.

"i got to get to class so ill see ya later," she says and then walks away.

"HEY, babe!"sydney yells and walks over here.

"you look so beautiful today,"i responded.

"OK so today we should ho shopping! and th--"she starter but i quickly cut her off

"sorry i cant babe I'm hanging out with olivia today.Maybe tomorrow?"i ask.

And she puts on the fakest smile ever."ok yea whatever. tomorrow can work" she says and then walks away.

shit,what did i just do?!

•SYDNEY'S POV•

hes hanging out with her. ugh she is so ugly why is he even friends with her?! I bet she hides so many things from him like she did to me! Ihave threatened her and bullied her. UGH she should just kill herself.

•••

•OLIVIA'S POV•

I wonder what he's going to ask me. DID he break up with Sydney? And want to be with me?! omg i wish that would happen but i bet he will be asking me about advice with Sydney or help on homework.

I see hayes and wave to him. he waves back and then walks to Sydney? i thought we were hanging out. My smile turned into a frown and anger filled my veins.

When i reached my house i ran inside and into my bedroom and slammed the door. i was home home alone so my mom couldn't yell at me.

i hate him.

But i hate myself more for being in love with him.

My phone beeped and i whiped my eyes while looking down at the words.

"You have fun crying little girl," the text said.

It was from an unknown number, but i knew exactly who it was.

It was my insane dad that left me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok so that was chapter two

I hope you liked it!

Ik it was probably terrible but its my first fan fic

Olivia❤️