Chapter twelve

•olivia's Pov•

"Your worst nightmare" the girl said and i was starting to get scared. Who is she? She looks familiar but i dont know.

"Just kidding!" She said and im just glad shes kidding.

"Sow how are you?" She asks while the boy just stands there watching me. "Umm..im sorry..but who are you?" I question and she laughs.

"You dont remember me? Oh well its Sydney," she said.

"Sydney?" I say. "Yes, your best friend!" I cant believe you dont remember me! We have gone through so much together!" She yells but i feel like shes lying to me.

Before i can say anything else cameron walks in.

"Get out! Both of you! Or ill call the cops! Now move!" He screams at them and i get scared again.

"Why? Im just here to see my best friend," she argued. Im confused. Is she my best friend or some bitch?

"Really? Well would a best friend smash a vase on her head and make her dad kidnap her! She doesnt remember most things and thats because you you!" Cam shouted.

What? She did all that? I dont remember any of that..wait.. Right there memories started flooding in ..the kidnapping...the vase...dad...cameron..the guys..hayes....Sydney...everything.

I start to cry. I want my mom! Why isnt she here! Oh yea! Because im hundreds of miles away from her!

The nurse came in and cameron explained to her of what happened and they took Sydney and the boy out.

"Cameron..." I whisper and he looks at me. "Yes?" He questions curiously.

"I-i-i got my memory back!" I hollered. He got up and hugged me. " we have to tell the guys and this is amazing! YOUR BACK!" He yells and im so happy.

Wait..hayes..i saw the way he reacted. "CAM! Call hayes now! He needs to know first," i add. "Ok!"

"Wait! Cameron...i need to tell you something...Sydneyyyy wasnt the one that hit me..it was that boy." I remembered.

"What?" He said.

"It was the boy.."

•FLASH BACK•

Cam isnt going to get me!

Hes getting hayes and boom! I ran into someone and hit the floor.

"Just the person i was looking for.." A boy said with a smirk on his face and a vase in his hand.

I tries backing up but he swung his arm and the vase hit my head.

"Owww" i groan. "Yes! I got her good!" He said and then a girl appears. "Good babe! Lets go before some one sees us!" She said and then they started running down the hall. I lay on the floor with my head in so much pain. I put my finger on the spot the vase mostly hit and its bleeding.

I see two people running over here yelling "OLIVIA". Then everything went black.

•FLASH BACK OVER•

"Thats really what happened?" He questions. " yea so technically she didnt hit me the boy did but Sydney still planned it," i explain.

I stare at the door for about five minutes and then the door flings open.. I see all the boys.

•Hayes Pov•

There she is. I was told she got her memory back. All the guys go in to hug her while im still standing near the door.

Matt didnt want to go..hes such a dick.

"Olivia!"I yell and she looks at me with her beautiful heart warming smile.

"Hayes!" She shouts and i go an hug her. "Can you guys go outside just for a little bit" i question and they all nod and funnel out of the room.

"I missed you so much!" I say and she smiles. "Its only been two days!" She laughs. "Well two days with out you feels like hell," i responded.

"Hayes..what are we? Are we just friends?" She asked. "Yeaa, i dont know. Well lets see," i respond. "Umm..err..olivia i like you. Wait no. I love you. You're amazing, funny, beautiful, nice, caring, and make me happy! The past two weeks here in san Diego have been terrible for both of us and im really sorry. But i love you alot..." I explain.

•Olivia Pov•

He said it. He said he loved me. Im shocked. "I-I love you too hayes!" I proudly say and we both hug. "But that still doesnt answer my question," i laugh.

"Oh yea right. Olivia will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and i vigorously nod my head up and down. "Yes!"

We both smile and kiss each other. Just a light kiss but still sent electricity through my body.

He gets up and opens the door and all the boys fall to the floor. "Were you guys listening to us?! I swear ill kill all of you!" I scream.

"You guys looovvveee eachh otthheerrr!" They all say and i just hid under the blanket.

"I hate you all!" Hayes shouts and i laugh.

But then i noticed something. Matt isnt here. He doesnt even care about me!

•matt's Pov•

"Im so glad you're joining me on destroying Olivia and hayes," sydney says happily. Should i really do this?

"im only doing this to get Olivia back! Not for you and hayes!" I respond.

"Oh dont worry we'll get them apart. Even if we need to make them hate each other!" She laughs.

Is this the right thing? To join Sydney to get Olivia back into my arms? Do i really love her this much!

She puts out her hand "deal?"

Of course you want to do this! You'll get Olivia back! Hayes doesnt deserve her! She belongs with you! And only you!

"Deal" i say and shake her hand.

I hope this is the right thing.

••••••••••••••••••••••

MATT'S A DIICCCKKKKK

Matthew sherrill we're talking about nott matthew Espinosa.

DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE MATTHEW SHERRILL

He follows me on twitter and i love his vines!

Ok well remember to comment, share, and vote!

Olivia❤️