First chapter

"Mom im leaving to go to school!" I yell while opening the front door.

"Okay, have a great day, sweetie!" she says back and then leaves a kiss on my forehead. As i walk out, i see Hayes, my best friend.

I instantly smile. I had a crush on him and im pretty sure everybody knew. Except him.

But he has a girlfriend. Shes a cheerleader with long beautiful blonde hair and was super perky. She acted dumb to seem cute.

"Hey Liv," he says and then smiles. I grin at him and he gives me a small hug. Weird. He usually never gave me hugs.

"Ready to walk?" He asks and i nod.

*skip walk*

"Uggghhhh i hate school," i whine and he agrees.

I see hayes look down and i ignore it.

"Your shoes are untied," he states and i look down.

I thank him and laugh as I bend down to tie it.

"HAYESYBOO!"i hear someone yell and immediately jerk my head up to see Sydney.

I see a Sydney with her blond hair pulled up into a high ponytail and cartwheeling over here.

"Hey babe," hayes greets and then kisses Sydney on the cheek.

I awkwardly stand there and she then looks at me and smirks "hey hayes we should get to class now, so say bye to olivia," she innocently says.

i really hate her but i cant tell hayes that. He wouldn't believe me why.

"Bye o-"he starts but Sydney pulls him to somewhere else.

I roll my eyes and then walk to homeroom.

Sydney and i used to be best friends. We would always hang out and we loved each other until one day when it all went down the drain.

••FLASHBACK••

"OMG HAYES IS JUST SOOO CUTE!" Sydney screamed and i chuckled.

We both thought he was extremely attractive but we werent popular, so he didnt really notice us which didnt really affect us. But, I mean he did live right next to me and our parents are friends.

"Sydney i have to tell you something..."i nervously whisper.

"WHAT IS IT?!?! SPILL IT!!!" She yells into my ear.

"Ok ok. Please stop screaming you're going to make me deaf," i laugh.

"Ok so...umm...well im sorry i didnt tell you sooner but i have been hanging out with hayes lately for the past 3 weeks and i think he may like me but i dont know he's just so perfect but so many people like him," i hesitantly confess.

She just sits there staring at me.

"You have been seeing him for three weeks and didnt tell me?" She says annoyed.

"im sorry i didnt know how you would react!" i softly replied.

"Honestly im done being friends with you. How could you not trust me? I thought we were best friends!" She shouted.

I was so shocked she said that. Did she really mean that? She looked and sounded like she meant it.

I quickly collected my things and ran out of her house. My palms were sweaty and my heart was beating out of my chest.

My eyes were filled with tears and i couldnt bare the fact that Sydney and i were no longer friends.

••end of flashback••

She hates me and i hate her. After that day she tried making herself look more 'perfect' and she always had to be better than me.

She changed the way she looked and her personality. She got really popular and always flirted with guys.

Hayes doesnt know anything. He has always questioned what happened but i always told him i didnt want to talk.

After many times of asking he stopped questioning about it.

She also threatened me that if i kept trying to make Hayes mine then she would make hayes never talk to me again by telling him about my problems that i used to have. She knows everything about me and i have no idea who she has become.

***

I walk out of the school and see hayes with sydney so i dont try to bother him. i just walk home by myself.

Sydney saw me and lipped loner to me. I gave her a disgusted face and she smiled.

•••

"Mom! Im home!"i hollered and walked to my room. I pulled out my phone and checked social media and all that stuff.

After all that i had to do homework.

While i was doing homework i got a text from an unknown number..

I checked it and was shocked of how this person got my number.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok so this is my first chapter i hope it was good and i know there is some typos and stuff so please ignore them but thanks for reading ill be updating soon.

olivia❤️