Chapter seven

•OLIVIA POV•

I naturally woke up with a massive head ache. I rubbed my eyes and then looked around the room. where am i?

I was in that part of waking up, where you dont have any thoughts and youre trying to remember what happened, but it was quickly coming back to me and i started panicking.

"Where the hell am i?" i ask out loud to no one.

I get up and run to the door and try to open it but its locked. "LET ME OUT!!"i yell and my hearts beats faster.

"Stop banging on the door!" The man yells.

i immediately stop yelling and my eyes start to water but before i know it im crying like crazy.

I sit in the corner farest from the door and i put my legs up and rock back and forth.

It was my dad.

"please dont hurt me!"i cry.

"Oh im not going to hurt you sweetie! Im just taking you home," He yells and i cry even more.

He grabs my arm and i wince in pain. I grasp a vase and hit him in the head.

He lets go of my arm and touches the spot i hit him while i fall to the ground with a huge thud.

"Please let me go!" i shriek. How is no one hearing this??? Did he go kill all of the people in this hotel?!

"You want to act tough and make trouble?!" He barks and i get really scared.

I keep scooting back until i accidentally hit my head in the table. "Please dont take m-" i start but then it all goes black.

•HAYES POV•

where the hell is she?!

I cant believe shes gone.

We just got taco bell and were walking back to the room. "Hey what else are we doing today?"i ask and cam responds with "I have no idea"

We were getting close to the room and we could see it was open.

"the doors open. Thats a bit weird," taylor says and everyone else agrees. We all look at each other and start to run to the room.

When we reach the room we all pile in and we're all shocked of what we see.

A broken vase, blood scattered around, the table knocked over, and a phone but it wasnt any of ours. It wasnt Olivia's either.

"What the fuck?!" We all say in unison.

Many different phrases fill the room, while i sit there in shock.

"We should of left her alone,"

"I shouldnt of left her alone," he sighs in frustration.

You didnt have to be a genius to know she was taken.

"Who's phone is that?" Gilinsky questions.

"I dont know maybe its the tooth faries!," nash replies and starts to look through the phone. Im worried and scared.

•NASH POV•

Why did i let her stay alone? I should of at least stayed while the guys get food! Lets look through the text maybe that will tell us who this is.

I press the message app and the last person this person texted was an unknown number. I scroll all the way to the top and start reading.

Unknown:Shes in San Diego.

Persons phone: got it.

I look up at the boys. "WHO'S IS IT?!" They all yell at the same time.

"It couldnt really tell from the text, but its someone close that is feeding info to the person who took olivia.

I look at the earlier text between these two.

Unknown: its funny how you're olivia's dad and dont even know where she is.

"Do you guys know this number?" I ask while they all pass it around examining it.

The phone lands in hayes' hands and his eyes widen.

"Thats sydneys," he says speechless.

They all look at me with wide eyes. "Well at least he/she dropped their phone. If he didnt we wouldnt know who took her." i say.

"they all look confused except Hayes. He hasnt moved. He had no emotion but that quickly changed.

"No. you're lying. Its not Sydney. Shes an angle she would never do that." he says.

"Who the hell is Sydney?" Taylor states. "hayes's girlfriend," i say in disgust.

I look over at hayes and he is staring at the phone in shock and disgust.

"No, this isnt real. Its a different Sydney. How could you know this is MY sydney?" He bluntly says.

"YOU GUYS! We should call the police! We will need help!" Matthew yells and we all agree.

"and based on the text before that, sydney was giving that info to olivia's abusive father," i sigh.

Cameron gets his phone out and dials 911.

He walks out of the room to talk to the police.

I sit down on the bed and place my hands on my head.

"Nash what if we dont find her?" He questions and i could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Hayes we're gonna find Olivia and when we do im gonna make sure her dad pays for what he has done. Dont worry." i answer truthfully and he just nods and goes into the bathroom.

Cameron walks back in. "They're on there way here and we will explain what we saw when they get here," he says

Then there was a knock at the door. Who could this be? If its her dad the guys and i will go ballistic on him. Olivia is like a younger sister to me.

We all walk to the door and cameron opens it.

And there she was...the devil who planned this shit.

••••••••••••••••

Sooooooo yeaaa.

That was that.

I might update tomorrow too im not for sure if i am or not.

Remember to comment, vote, and share.

Olivia❤️