Twenty five-beach day

•olivia Pov•
The sun was shining through my window and i have been laying in my bed staring at the fan on the ceiling for about 20 minutes.

They're leaving tomorrow morning. Hayes is leaving back to North Carolina. And im gonna be here..in florida alone.

Whats gonna happen with hayes and i? We are miles and miles away from each other. Should i go visit North carolina? I really wanna see my mom and it would mean more time with hayes and nash.

I grasp my phone and check the time. "10:46a.m."

"Morning, olivia," nash says in his morning voice and then yawns.

I look up at the door. "Good morning," i respond. "Hey, do you wanna go to the beach today? I mean it is Florida. Its always sunny here," i suggest.

"Yeah, sure," he answers. I smile and get up. "Well then, im gonna get ready then," i say and push him out the room and close the door.

I walk over to my drawers and open the bottom one where all my bathing suits are stored.

Hmmm. Which one?

"HAYES?!" I yell. "WHAT?" He questions. "WHAT COLOR BATHING SUIT SHOULD I WEAR?" I shout.

"ANY OF THEM THAT SHOWS A LITTLE," he screams back.

"OK, NOW IM GONNA WEAR ONE THAT COVERS EVERYTHINGG," i laugh and then i hear a groan.

"What a nasty little boyy," i thought.

Hmmm. Lets wear a....blue bikini?Yeah why not?

I grab my blue and white stripped bikini and quickly put it on. Okay, so now what should i wear over it?

Shorts and a hoodie? Yeah i guess. I grab my white jean shorts and grab my red hoodie,actually its hayes's but im still using it, and put it on.

I grasp my phone and walk out of the room and dash down the stairs."woahh, slow down. We dont have a time limit. You dont have to rush," carter says and then laughs lightly.

"I know i just," i start but stop for a second to think about what im about to say." I just want to get there quickly. I mean you guys are leaving tomorrow," i finish.

"Oh yeah, it was fun here," he smiles.

"Ohhhh hey olivia, whos hoodie are ya wearin?" Hayes says. "Haha yours," i laugh."well, thats why i couldnt find my hoodie," he says.

"Your welcome," i say and then smiling the biggest smile ever.

"I think i might come and visit North Carolina," i say more serious. "Yeah, i think thats a great idea! Im gonna buy you plane tickets right now, sweetie," aunt linda says. "Really? You would do that?" I ask.

"Of course! I think you should go see your old friends and maybe your mom? Well im gonna go buy them right now," she says and then walks into her room.

"OH MY GOSSHH!" I shriek. "I cant wait!"

Hayes hugs me. "Well i feel left out," carter says and then sticks out his bottom lip.

I walk over to him and hug him. "Better?" I question. "Yeah," he says laughing.

"Dont touch my girlfriend, reynolds!" Hayes shouts and then i start laughing uncontrollably.

Nash walks down the steps and to us. "THE KING HAS ARRIVED!" He screams.

"More like the queen has arrived," i reply and he shoots me a 'oh no you didnt' look. Then we all start laughing like we're insane.

"Dont worry, olivia, your death will come today," he says smiling devilishly.

"Well then. Tell aunt linda i love her," i respond.

"Okay. Now, TO THE BEACH!" Nash shouts.
•••
I grab the bucket and run to the water to fill it up. Im gonna spill it on hayes, nash, and carter and they're gonna love it.

I put it under the water and then pull it back up. I rush back to the guys carefully so it doesnt spill and throw the water on to them. "AHHH OH MY GOSSHHH!" They scream in unison while i stand there laughing my head off.

"LOVVEEE YOU GUYSS!" I reply.

"I HATTEE YOUUU!" Nash yells.

"Oh but you love me!"

"Yeah. Mhm whatever you say olivia. Im still gonna kill you," he says jokingly.

"I got to go to the bathroom, ill be right back," i say.

I sprint to the bathroom and walk inside and see two girls doing their make up.

And i know both of them.

Sydney and Lindsay.

Shits about to go down.

They turn around and smile. "Oliviaaa! Never thought i see you here! Oh wait your wearing a bikini. Is it because your a slut And you wanna take another girl's boyfriend away?" Lindsay says glaring at me.

Oh no she didnt.

"Again, i didnt take him. I wasnt even flirting. I just have more history with him and he still loves me. And i swear if you call me a slut again ill shove that stick up your ass," i threaten.

"Surrreee you didnt. I bet you threatened him into loving you. Is that what you did? Slut mucchhh," she says and then rolling her eyes. Oh fuck no.

I grab the stick and jump on her. I grasp her hair and pull.

I slap her continuously until someone grabs me and throws me in to the wall. "Oh hell nah. No one hurts my bestfriend," Sydney says.

And then i feel pain in my side. She kicked me and It hurts sooo much. I feel like my eye just got ripped out.

I get up and hold on to one of the stall handles to give me balance.

"YOU WANT MORE?!" She yells. Then pain shoots through my other side. She kicked me again. I fall to the ground with my head hitting the door.

I can barely see. My eye sight is getting weary and then i hear a male's voice. "What the hell happened? OH MY GOSH OLIVIA?! CARTER CALL THE POLICE! SYNDEY, LINDSAY, YOU DID THIS?!" And then i blackout.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No words.

Idek man.

Well, comment, vote, and share!

Olivia❤️