Chapter 12-Natsu's POV- The search for Lucy begins

Gramps told us the way to the palace, which involved an hour long train ride. Why did they invent trains anyway? Was it just to tick off dragonslayers? Was it just to make me sick? Anyway, when we reached the castle, Gramps and the rest of the guild took care of the guards while Erza, Gray, Happy and I snuck into the castle. Once inside, we decided to split up to make taking out the enemy a bit easier once we met up with an enemy. We were each given a communication card which Cana made so that we could tell each other if we found Lucy and where she was by telepathy.

There must have been hundreds of rooms that we searched. There was a room full of books, which Levy would have liked, but I found it to be booring. This must be a library which Levy and Lucy always talked about when they were together. Igneel taught me how to read when I was younger but I never was fascinated by it. The next room was paradise for me: the kitchen. I had never seen so much food in my entire life. Happy and I began to charge towards the stoves where the chefs were preparing dinner, but Erza grabbed us both by the shoulders.

“Knock it off you two! We didn’t come to play games, we came here to save Lucy.”Erza growled.

She was right, even if I was hungry from the journey. Lucy was our priority and not even food should deter us from our mission to save a nakama.

As we made our way through the castle, Gray opened a door that was painted to look like water and inside was a room that was made to look like an underwater palace. Just looking inside the room made me feel nauseous. From the back of the room which was hidden by deep blue curtains appeared a woman with deep blue curly hair. This must be that Juvia character Gray was talking about as he seemed to recognize her.

“Go on you guys! I’ve got this one.” Yelled the stripper.

I was not about to take orders from that popsicle brain, but Erza reminded me why we were here, yet again, and so we continued to look for Lucy.