♕ Chapter 17

An ambassador party is held in the castle tonight. All ambassador from all over the world attended this party to strengthen the bond between them and Andorra's Royal Family and to honor Prince Seth and Princess Rose marriage. 

       "Thank you," Seth said as he shook hands with the ambassador from Italy. Rose smiled at him and then the ambassador and his wife walked away from there. "You look happy," Seth asked oddly. Rose smiled and looked up at him. "I've never met these people, of course, I'm happy," she chattered. Seth wrapped his arm around her. "Let's walk to mother and father," he said, gesturing her towards their parents.

        King Edward and Queen Carla was talking to some people from other countries when they reached them. Seth shook hands with them and Rose, like always, would smile. The ambassador look at Rose. "You have a beautiful wife, your Highness," he said, praising. Rose giggled and looked down shyly. Seth nodded, awkwardly. "Thank you, Mr Rupert," he thanked him. 

         "I must admit that you do look great tonight, Princess. The dress suited you well," Queen Carla said truthfully as she observed Rose. She was wearing a white strapless flowy short dress with a black ribbon tied around her waist and her hair is braided with a tiara placed on top of her head. Rose bowed down a little and smiled. "Thank you, your Higness," she said as graceful as possible.

      Seth laughed as he saw that Rose was pretending to be graceful. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "What?" she asked, annoyed. Seth stopped laughing. "Don't do that. It's not you," he joked. Rose poked his waist slowly causing him to wince. Suddenly, everyone's eyes turned to the front door where a teenage guy and a woman was walking into the hall.

          "It's Princess Christina!" a photographer shouted and all the news photographers started to crowd infront of them. Christina and Alex walked into the party and glanced at the Royal Family. Christina gave them a bow. Queen Carla's eyes widened. "Christina?" she said, sounded worried and shocked.

          Rose and Seth looked at them as they walked towards them. "Christina, is that really you?" Princess Meredith said delightedly and held her arms. "Yes, your Highness. I'm sorry that I didn't inform you that I have return to Andorra," Christina drawled. Meredith shook her head. "It's alright. I understand, Crown Princess,"

       "Yes, grandma?" Rose shouted as she thought Meredith was calling for her. Seth nudged her side. Meredith shook her head. "I'm sorry. I've mistakenly called your old title," she said and squeezed her arms. Christina smiled. "It's alright, my Lady," she said kindly.

       Queen Carla was looking sharply at her. She could sense that something wasn't right and Christina was hiding something. She pulled King Edward away from there, heading towards a corner. "There's something not right here. I could sense it," she whispered worriedly. Edward was taken aback. "What do you mean, my Lady?" he asked, puzzled.

           Carla looked into his eyes. "It's Christina. She's hiding something. Why would she showed up all of a sudden in our ambassador party?" she said sharply. Edward sighed. "My Lady, you've been thinking too much. I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of," he explained but Carla wasn't satisfied with his answer. No matter what, she would try her best to investigate Christina's real motive returning to Andorra after 14 years.

        The band started to play a slow music and everyone started to dance with their partners. Seth bowed infront of Rose and stretched a hand. "Will you dance with me, Princess?" he asked. Rose was touch and couldn't believe that he was asking her to dance with him instead of pulling her hand.

         Everyone were staring at them, waiting for Rose to take his hand. Slowly, she placed her hand on his hand and Seth straighten his body. With her hand in his, Seth gestured her to the centre.