That Magnetic Pull - Epilogue

I may be wrong in doing this, but I don't really care. I'm posting this story's epilogue before updating my other story :D

"That Magnetic Pull" has been an awesome ride!

Once again, thanks to all the readers, fans, and supporters out there that may or may not be reading these very words. I love you all and I hope that, if you haven't yet, you'll click that button to the right saying "Become a Fan[!]" Also, don't forget to vote and comment to show some love <3

I hope you all enjoy this. I'm a sucker for happy, positive endings (as readers of my previous works would know) so I hope this doesn't fail to satisfy your (story) sweet tooth (:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

That Magnetic Pull - Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

"Mom!" Lynn squealed. "Can you please take your hands off of my eyes now?"

Lynn was giggling wildly and stumbling with every step as she was guided into a loud and crowded room by her parents while her mother kept both of her hands tightly over her daughter's eyes.

"But it'll ruin the surprise, honey!" Lynn's mom said with a laugh.

"Mom, everyone is loud and screaming 'Congratulations, Grad!' to me. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out that you and dad threw me a party in..."

Lynn paused to sniff the air, "...my favorite Italian restaurant."

Lynn's mother dropped her hands from over her daughter's eyes and Lynn immediately whirled around to face her mother and father behind her.

"We're both so proud of you, Analynn," her father said. "Graduating from college is a great accomplishment and doing it with honorary mentions is just icing on the seemingly perfect cake."

Lynn beamed at both of her parents, throwing herself at them and wrapping both of them in her arms.

"I love you, Mom and Dad," Lynn said while squeezing them tightly. "Thank you for supporting me for so long."

Lynn wiped away the few tears that slipped from her eyes as her parents did the same. The whole room went into a chorus of aww's causing Lynn to whirl around once again and face the room filled with the people closest to her heart.

"Okay! Enough of the drama," Lynn commented with an excited laugh. "Do you guys need a lesson on how to throw surprise parties? Because, I'm pretty sure that the people in the room have to be quiet as the person of the hour enters and THEN they become loud and all yell for the surprise."

Everyone laughed including Lynn and her parents. Lynn's mom leaned over her daughter's shoulder, placing her mouth near her daughter's ear.

"Who said that the party was the surprise?" she whispered into her daughter's ear.

Analynn slowly turned around to face her mother, a look of complete confusion on her face.

"Yeah, Lynn," a familiar male voice called out. "Who's to say the surprise wasn't me?"

A grin threatening to rip Lynn's mouth in half grew on Lynn's face as she looked over her father's shoulder and saw Patrick grinning at her breathtakingly.

"Patrick!" Analynn shouted in bliss, her voice echoing in the empty restaurant that her parents had rented out--save for the back room filled with people, of course.

Analynn shamelessly shoved her parents out of her way and bounded over to her boyfriend, her parents merely laughing at their daughter's actions. As soon as Analynn was close enough, she instantly wrapped her arms around Patrick. She truly never wanted to let go. His arms wrapped around her shoulders tightly keeping her right where she belonged.