Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 18

Authoress Notes: The well waited chapter is finally here! Sorry for not updating sooner haha only 4 more chapter left guys!! Then it will offically be over is anyone else sad?? Well I hope you like this chapter!!

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I groaned as I turned to my side and I heard Mackenzy shifting around next to me. I sat up and looked at the clock I had and it was already 1 in the afternoon. My head was pounding and I felt like shit...I don't want to drink ever again now. 

I got up and I noticed I was still in my clothes I wore yesterday, I don't even want to know what I look like. I shuffled to my dresser and took out a pair of pj shorts and a tank top. I changed not caring Mackenzy was there.

When I done getting dressed I looked at Mackenzy and poked her and she slapped my hand away and muttered a go away. I chuckled and left her be. I went to my bathroom and cringed at the mirror. I looked like a raccoon and my hair was tangled.

After about a good 10 minutes I had my hair brushed and was now cleaning my make-up up. I was trying to think about what happened after I threw up in the bushes at the bar but it was a blur. I then stopped cleaning my face up when a memory surfaced. No it was probably a dream not a memory cause Drew can't be here.

I sighed with relief at my own thoughts. After cleaning my face up I brushed my teeth and then exited my bathroom. I walked to my night stand and opened it. I pulled out a bottle of aspirin and took a couple and used the water I keep on the night stand and downed them. I left the bottle out for Mackenzy and I walked out of my room.

I heard my mom and dad talking and wondered who it could be. I poked my head into the living room.

"Oh Americus you're up!" My mom smiled.

I looked at the person who was here and that person looked at me. I felt my body frozen and the color vanished from my face. Sitting there was Drew, so it wasn't a dream he really was here. Drew stood up and eyed me like a wild animal that was going to run off which I am right now.

"Americus...can we talk?" He asked calmly and stepped towards me and I was gone, heading to my room with light speed for a hung over person.

I heard Drew curse and I heard him after me but I had a head start. I got to my room and saw him coming closer but I shut the door and locked it. I had my back against the door and slid down it. Mackenzy sat up and looked at me.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Americus please let me in," we heard Drew call out through the door.

"Oh..." Mackenzy looked at me.

After an hour or so Mackenzy and I were watching TV in my room and hadn't left. I had snacks in my room so we were good on food and water. Drew gave up after 10 minutes but I knew he was waiting for me to come out.

Diamond looked at me and I sighed, she needed to be let out. I looked at Mackenzy who looked at me and let out a long sigh.

"You can't avoid him forever." Mackenzy said and walking to the door with Diamond trailing after her.

"I can try, don't forget to knock 3 times then pause then 3 more times." 

I got up and once Mackenzy was out the door I shut it quick and locked it. I sat back on my bed and trying to calm down. For the past hour my body has been tense and my heart kept beating fast. I felt like Mackenzy was taking forever and I got up since I couldn't sit anymore.

I then heard the 3 knocks then a pause and then 3 more. I calmed a bit knowing it was Mackenzy and I unlocked the door to let her in. The door opened and it wasn't Mackenzy who stepped through it was Drew.

I backed up and he closed and locked the door and leaned against the door and stared at me.

"Americus we need to talk," Drew said.

I moved to my bed to create distance. He stayed where he was at scared I would run off to my bathroom or something. 

"Then talk," I stared at the ground.

"Things got out of hand fast, Americus I don't want a divorce. Didn't I promise you on our wedding day that this would work out?" Drew asked me as he inched towards me.

I do remember his promise to me about making sure this worked out. I felt tears sting the corner of my eyes. I felt Drew sat next to me and felt his hand touch my cheek and I looked up at his emerald eyes.

"I'm so tired Drew, so very tired." I leaned against his hand.

"I know I am too, I'm sorry for everything that has happened."

"I'm also sorry, I love you Drew." I felt my tears slip and Drew brushed them away.

"I love you too Americus, I love you so much." Drew's eyes were watering.

He leaned down a bit and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, it was slow and I felt so much love from it that I was crying more. I pulled back and put my head on his chest and cried. Drew held me tight and ran his hand through my hair.

After a while I pulled back and looked at Drew, his eyes were red from crying also. I wiped at Drew's eyes and he gave me a soft smile.

"You know I missed you when you left. I was scared you weren't coming back." Drew confessed as he kissed my fingertips. 

"I'm sor-" Drew cut me off with a kiss.

"No more apologizing." Drew leaned his forehead against mine.

I nodded smiling a bit and tilted my head up and kissed him. He kissed back and put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Before the kiss could become anymore heated I pulled back.

"My parents and Mackenzy are still here...that and we still have lots to talk about." I reminded Drew.

Drew sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I know, are you ready to come back home?" 

"Yeah, I'm ready to come home." I smiled and gave him another kiss.

~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Is anyone else happy?? I am! Love is strong and soon they can mend what was once broken! I will try and get the next chapter out as soon as I can :33