Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 8

Authoress Notes: Ut's good to be out of the box for now, well anyways go on and read~

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~

"Drew! You're home early," I got up from my seat.

"Care to explain who this is?" Drew pointed over to Ryan.

"Oh this is Ryan," I said.

Ryan got up, "Ryan Star, Amercius and I used to date back in high school." Ryan held his hand out to shake Drew's but he just stared at it.

"Funny, Americus never metioned you at all," Drew then looked at me.

"Haha, yeah well I cheated on her so she hated me. We just recently ran into each other and started to hang out." Ryan said.

At this moment I wanted to shoot Ryan, I can see Drew looking like he was going to hit Ryan.

"Ryan don't you have to get back to work?" I ask and stared at him.

He looked like he got the hint, "Yeah, well it was nice meeting you Drew, Americus metions you a lot so it was nice to see the person who married her." Then he left.

Drew and I stood in silence and it was very suffocating. I sat back down and looked at Drew and his green eyes were livid. 

"Thanks for telling me you have been hanging out with your ex!" Drew shouted.

"What does it matter? We are just hanging out, at least he has time to hang out with!" I shouted and then regretted saying that at all. 

"How long?" Drew asked and he looked broken.

"How long what?" I asked.

"How long have you been seeing Ryan?" Drew leaned against the wall.

Then it finally clicked, he thought I was cheating on him!

"I'm not cheating on you with Ryan! I don't like Ryan like that, he is a friend like Lane is!" I got up.

"You looked rather friendly with him," Drew glared at me.

"What the hell Drew? I wasn't having sex with him when you came home, we were talking! Talking about old days and how I love to make pizza. And why are you even home?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"I came home so we could go to lunch together." Drew sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh... Drew do you think I would really cheat on you?" I asked and looked at him.

"I don't know it was the first thing that popped into my head, I'm sorry Americus." Drew walked over to me.

"It's fine, just know that I would never cheat on you." Once he was close enough I kissed him.

I made Drew something to eat and it silent as he ate. When he finished he kissed me bye and left back to work. 

I felt so tired now and I walked to the room and laid down. I was mad at myself and Drew. Too many thought were running through my mind, I couldn't grasp one it just slipped from my hands. I heard my phone and I grabbed it and it was a text from Ryan. He asked if everything went okay once he left. 

I didn't reply, it didn't feel right. I turned over onto my side and closed my eyes.

                                                                            ~*~

I felt something touching my face, I opened my eyes to meet green ones. I rolled onto my back and looked around I felt dissorited.

"What time is it?" I ask as I sat up.

"Already 6," Drew sat up also.

"What time did you get home?" 

"Around 4, so I decided to lay down with you." 

I looked over at Drew, his hair was tousled and he was only in a pair of red boxers. 

"I see, what should we do for dinner?" I ask as I stretched.

"I was thinking we could just get some junk food and stay in bed the rest of the night."

I laughed, "What are we 14?" I ask.

"We can be, I don't mind going back to those years when the only thing I worried about was getting my homework done." Drew smiled a boy-ish smile.

"During those times I worried if I looked good for school," I giggled.

In the end we did just that, we got junk food and laid in bed. It felt just like our honey moon, it was nice. I was laughing so much at all the stuff that happened at Drew's work. Ryan was never brought up which was glad for. We ended up falling asleep by 10. 

                                                                               ~*~

I woke up to see Drew getting ready for work. I just watched as he got dress, not wanting to get up.

"Like what you see?" Drew smirked.

"Yes I do, to bad you have to go to work," I smirk also.

Drew rolled his eyes and came over and kissed my forehead, "See you later Americus."

I heard the door close and I closed my eyes but could't fall back to sleep. So I got up and stayed in my pjs which was a pair of shorts and a random tee-shirt. I made myself breakfast and sat down and watched some TV.

I heard my phone go off and picked it up to see a text from Ryan. He was asking if we can hang out at lunch again. I rolled my eyes and didn't reply. I shouldn't see Ryan anymore not with Drew still mad about not telling him about Ryan. 

I would just spend a day doing nothing instead, a nice day with out leaving the apartment or talking with people. I could be lazy all day, and I could finally cuddle up with a book and be lost in it. Or go on tumblr and tumble around or even read some Homestuck. 

Yep today was just a day to lazy about and no Ryan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Sorry if this seemed rushed or something, after the whole fight scene I had no other ideas haha so until next time :33