Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 7

Authoress Notes: -hides in metal box- So uhh here is the next chapter, that is all

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was staring at my laptop screen again and was stuck again. I began to spin in my chair since I was bored. I may be 21 but I still act like a kid. I heard my phone ring and I pounced on it and I saw it was Ryan calling. It wouldn't hurt to pick up his call it's not like I have anything better to do.

"Holo," I say.

"Holo...really?" Ryan asks.

"Yep, what cha want Ryan?" I ask.

"Seeing if you are available to get some coffee or something."

"Hmm. let me check." I pretened to check just by not saying anything.

"Well?" 

"Yeah I can get some coffee with you," I say.

"Alright meet at Starbucks at 2?"

"Yep, see ya then," I hung up after he said bye.

I got up and looked at the clock and it was already 1, I had an hour to look decent. I looked through my closet and I grabbed a pair of dark jeans and mint tank top and a light gray jacket with lace in the back. I walked into the bathroom and do my make-up. 

By the time I'm done it's already 1:43. I grab my black heels and I'm out the door. I drove singing to Porcelain Black, I still love her even after so many years.

I parked and I see Ryan already there with my favorite coffee. I walked over and sat down and he handed me my coffee.

Ryan looked nice, he was in a pair of jeans and a white shirt that worked nice with his sun-kissed skin. If I wasn't married I would so flirt with him.

"Hey," I said and took a sip of my drink.

"Hey to you too, how are you?" Ryan asks.

"Good, and you?" I ask.

"Fine, I got to play with a Peguin." He smiled.

"Lucky! I got to stare at a laptop screen hoping it will write for me."

He laughed and I couldn't help laughing also.

We stared to talk about back in high school and other things. It felt nice being able to talk to Ryan like this, like friends. I was glad Ryan wanted to hang out like this, before I would've said no and to go screw himself. Hanging out with friends took that lonely-edge off of me. 

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Ryan asks me.

"Hmm, nothing."

"Come to the zoo, I can get you into to see the Peguins and maybe play with them."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yep, so what do you say?" Ryan asks.

"Well I say what time?" 

"Say around noon?"

"Yes!" I was so excited for tomorrow now. 

                                                                                  ~*~

Over the next few days I started to hang out with Ryan more. It was fun, we laughed and talked about random stuff. He would also ask about Drew so that meant he knows that I am married and I would never leave him. 

I got to see animals up close at the zoo because of him, he also took me to nice places to eat for lunch. We even went to see a movie, Drew never has time to go to the movies with me. I mean I could do that by myself but what fun is it to see a movie by yourself, it isn't. 

I heard a knock on my door and I went to it and opened it and gave a smile.

"Hey Ryan, come on in." I had invited Ryan over for lunch instead of going out like we have been.

"You look nice," he said.

I looked down at my jeans and one of Drew's old shirts, "You're kidding right? I just threw on clothes."

Ryan shrugged and he sat on the couch.

"Want anything to drink?" I ask.

"Just water," Ryan called out as I went to the kitchen.

I got Ryan's water and I took a can of 7 Up. I walked back into the living room and Ryan was looking around the room. He was now looking at the picture of Drew and I at our wedding. Some other of us traveling and one picture of Drew sleeping when I was into taking pictures.

"So this is Drew," Ryan said as I came over and handed the glass to him.

"Yep, the most recent one is him sleeping," I pointed to it.

"Are you cooking right now?" Ryan asked.

"Nope, it's already finished." I looked up from the picture.

"Then let's eat, I'm hungry. I woke up late and didn't have time to eat breakfast." Ryan complained.

I rolled my eyes and showed him the kitchen. I got the food which was pizza, I made pizza.

"Pizza, I should've guessed. You loved making pizzas." Ryan said.

"Of course, and it will never change," I placed the plate in front of him.

We ate and he told me what he had to do at work today. It was rather boring he said, all he did was do paperwork. I told him mind which was more boring. We ended up trying to out bore each other now.

"This is a rather boring conversation now," Ryan laughed as he shook his head.

"I know right, I was just trying to out bore you, but now it's boring." I laughed also.

"Wow I haven't felt like a teen for a while," Ryan said.

"Hmm, it's nice to feel like a kid every now and then, being an adult can suck." I took a sip of my drink.

"It sure can, you have bills and more bills." Ryan said.

"Yeah and don't forget work. It kills me every time I have to do actual work." 

"You were like that back in high school, you procastionated a lot." Ryan pointed out.

"I still do that, you never work faster than having it due the next day." I smirked.

"Yeah but you always freaked out also," Ryan said.

"So, at least I did my work."

"What the hell is  this Americus?!" I turned to see who said that.

My eyes widen when I saw Drew standing in the door way looking livid.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: -stays in box- so yep a cliff hanger haha, next chapter will be out as soon as I type it up :33