Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 3

Authoress Notes: Hello! Here is to a new chapter~ Also if you ever want to see how far I am on a chapter just head over to my profile :33

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~

I ran around the apartment making sure everything looked good. I paused and looked at Drew, it was the weekend so he was home. He wore jeans and a casual button up shirt that matched his eyes. I smiled but then continued on making sure things looked good.

"Americus, they won't care if things aren't good looking."

"I don't care! I want everything to look good."

I heard a knock on the door and I smiled wide. I smoothed my shirt down and walked to the door but Drew beat me to it.

"Hey, come in guys." I heard Drew say.

I walked over and my eyes got wide. And that was when I saw her. Mackenzy, my best friend, in all her glory.

"MACKENZY!"

"AMERICUS!" We ran to each other and hugged. 

"I can't believe you are engaged to Darren," I huffed and then glared at Darren who was next to Drew.

"Come now, that only means we are always going to be together," she smiled.

"I guess, but know this Darren, I will always be Mackenzy's husband!" I hugged her to me.

Darren rolled his eyes at me,"Okay whatever floats your boat."

"You know what really floats my boat...water." I smiled.

"Well we are going to go to the bar... don't destroy anything... again." Drew said and put his shoes on.

"It was like only one time," Mackenzy sat down.

The boys left and I sat down by Mackenzy.

"So how are things going with Drew?" She asked.

"It's fine, I just wished he worked less. You won't believe who I ran into yesterday!"

"Who?"

"I ran into Ryan Star, do you remember him?" I asked.

"Of course, the all American boy, he was a cutey."

"Yeah, he grew up well, he works at the zoo here."

"Really, we should go see him!" Mackenzy got up.

"But I'm too lazy to go anywhere."

"Too bad, get your lazy ass up."

Sad to say Mackenzy got me from my place on the couch and to the car. I was letting Mackenzy drive and was listening to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines. We did some shimmes and suggestive dance moves. All in all we were acting like dorks. Mackenzy pulled up to the zoo and parked as close as she could get. 

We got out and and paid to get in. Then Mackenzy got distracted by the animals. Well she wasn't the only one. I wanted to see the Snow Leopards so I dragged her to their location.

"So pretty! I love their tails. They look so fluffy!" I watched as one was walking around.

"They are so cute!" Mackenzy said next to me.

"More like beautiful." I heard someone say on the other side of me.

I looked and saw Ryan Star and let out a small squeak.

"Oops, sorry Americus. Didn't mean to scare you." Ryan smiled.

"Ryan is that you?" Mackenzy asked and moved closer.

"Yep, and it's Mackenzy right?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, so you remember me?" She asked.

"How can I not, you threatened to skin me and called me and whispered 7 days."

"Ah, good times." Mackenzy smiled and I shook my head.

Then it got kind of awkward, no one had anything to say not even me. I looked back to the big cats instead and watched them. They were just too pretty not to stare at.

"Have you seen the Lions?" Ryan asked.

"Not yet, but we will. I like Lions since I'm a Leo." I smiled.

"We also have to feed the Giraffes." Mackenzy exclaimed.

"I suggest taking the tram than hiking half a mile up hill." Ryan told us.

We nodded our heads, then Ryan had to leave and we said goodbye. Mackenzy was then talking about how Ryan got hotter. I paid no mind to her as we continued on our zoo time.

We finally left the zoo and decided to do some shopping before heading home. I was currently looking at a nice cream sun dress. I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked good in but I didn't want to buy anything today.

I then put my clothes back on and waited for Mackenzy to be finished. Then we headed home, Mackenzy was driving again. I felt my phone buzz and I picked it up and saw the text was from an unknown number.

I opened the text and read it:

R: it was nice seeing you 2day 

A: Who is this??

R: It's ryan 

A: Oh! how did you get my le number

R: FB

A: Makes sense haha 

Then I looked up to see we were back at my apartment. I put my phone away and we walked in. Drew and Darren were sitting at the island talking.

"Look the girls are back." Drew smiled.

I walked over and kissed him, "Yeah we are back."

"Did you miss us?" Mackenzy asked.

"...I feel like I shouldn't answer this." Darren said.

Mackenzy started to go off on Darren which was cute.

"How was your day with Mackenzy?" Drew asked.

"Fine, and you and Darren?" I asked.

"A good time, glad to have him back from their trip to Spain."

"Gosh, you and your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"No it's a bromance, get it right."

I rolled my eyes and enjoyed my time in Drew's arms. Then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket again but I ignored it for now. 

"Love bids, are we going to go to dinner?" Drew teased Darren and Mackenzy.

"Yes," I answered for them and smiled.

"I guess, as long as I get ice cream." Mackenzy said.

"You have ice cream waiting for you at home...along with cool whip." Darren smirked.

"Oh gog, I'm going to throw up." I pretended to gag.

"You are so immature," Mackenzy rolled her eyes.

"You can be too!" I said.

Drew and Darren rolled their eyes at us. Mackenzy punched Darren in the arm and as for me I just laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: I'm sorry if these aren't  good, but I'm trying nothing big is going to happen for a bit. But please continue to read :33