Epilogue

Authoress Notes: PLEASE READ! I want to thank everyone for reading Disgsting (An Arrange Marriage) to the sequel Just Give Me A Reason. This story finally comes to a final end! I hope everyone enjoyed the story and stuck with me when I didn't update for months haha. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you all wanting a sequel. Now go and read the Epilogue!!

ENJOY!! (The final Enjoy TT~TT)

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up from the crying and groaned, I sat up to see it was 4 in the morning. I wanted to cry myself. I got out of the bed and walked to the room across from Drew and I's. Inside the room was a crib and a night light on. I leaned over the crib to see the baby cry. I picked her up and rocked her. She opened her green eyes and started to settle down. 

"What's wrong Amelia?" I ask her, I knew she wasn't hungry since she woke me up an hour earlier

I sat down in the rocking chair in the room and brushed my hand over her little black tuff of hair. Her looks screamed Drew but I was hoping she would have my personality. So far my mom says she is just like how I was as baby. I stared at her and I couldn't believe she was already 4 months old. I started to humm a Paramore song as she started to fall back to sleep. I yawned as I continued to rock.

Finally Amelia fell back to sleep and I got up and set her back in her crib. I kissed her head softly and went back to my own warm bed. As I slipped back in bed I closed my eyes.

"Is she okay?" Drew murmured in a sleepy voice

"Yeah, just woke up for no reason." I yawned again and I turned over to my side.

 I felt Drew slip is arms around me as I fell back to sleep.

I woke up at 8 and walked to see if Amelia was awake. But once I saw her crib empty I had panic wash over me. I then ran around the place, I found her on top of Drew as they slept on the couch. I sat down in a chair and smiled. I should probably wake Drew up but they were too cute. I first took a picture before I woke him up.

"Drew...Drew wake up." I nudged him and his eyes snapped open.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Only 8," I then moved Amelia and cradled her in my arms. "Did she wake up? I didn't hear anything."

"She woke up around 7, I saw you were fast asleep so I thought I would handle it this time." Drew got up and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks," I smiled and sat down on the couch with Amelia.

Amelia then started to wake up and once her eyes opened she started to babble at me. I coo'ed at her and wiggled my finger at her. Drew leaned over the couch and just watched us.

"Is there a reason you are being weird and watching us?" I asked.

"What I can't look my beautiful wife and child?" Drew asked.

"Well if you are calling us beautiful look all you want." I laughed.

"Want anything to eat?" Drew asked.

"Hmm pancakes." I smiled.

"Fine, fine." Drew walked to the kitchen as I started to breast feed Amelia.

Drew called out saying breakfast was done and it was perfect timing as Amelia finished her own breakfast. I walked to the kitchen after fixing myself up and Drew took Amelia from me as I started to eat. I couldn't help but watch them, Drew was so perfect with Amelia. I was always filled with love and happiness just watching them interact.

I finished my breakfast so Drew could eat and then get ready for work. After eating we all headed to the bedroom. Amelia was on her stomach on the bed and I did the same thing and we watched Drew changing and getting ready for work.

"I'm only going to be there until lunch and then I will be back." Drew said.

"Okay," I said, Drew kissed both of us and left for work.

"So Amelia what do you want to do?" I asked the baby.

She just stared at me and I picked her up and headed to the living room so we could with with her toys.

Around 11 we fell asleep on the couch, she was sleeping on me as I dozed off. I heard the door open and close and I opened my eyes and saw Drew. He chuckled and walked over with love in his eyes.

"Tired?" Drew asked once he noticed I was awake.

"Yep," I yawned. Drew took Amelia to her room as I sat up and stretched. 

He came back and sat next to me. I leaned my head on him and closed my eyes again. Drew wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. As we were getting more comfortable on the couch Amelia started to cry.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." I muttered.

"You are on." Drew said as I sat up.

In the end I got her and we started to play with her. Having her in our lives was tiring but she brought joy with her innocent giggles and bright eyes as she took everything in. 

I couldn't imagine that this was how I ended up. First I went though my family business going down hill to find out I was in an arrange marriage. All my teenage rage towards Drew in the beginning to actually falling in love with him before our disastrous wedding. Then from being married, to Drew's family business barely floating and then Bethany coming back into the picture along with my ex Ryan. All the drama from that to almost being divorced but we worked through it. Now we have a darling baby girl and are happy. I would go through everything again if this would be the outcome every time.

I looked at Drew I kissed him, he looked at me weird.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"It's because I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too," Drew kissed me softly.

Amelia then screamed in excitement and started to  pat my mouth. Drew and I looked at each other and laughed. We then kissed each of her cheeks and Amelia laughed in happiness. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes:  *cries in a corner* It's over!!! ughh my feels are hurting. I hope you all enjoyed the story of Americus and Drew!! Bye Bye!!! *hugs every Cub* Thank you everyone!!!