Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 6

Authoress Notes: OMG! It's finally finished! As you can all tell this was yet another filler XDD

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~

I was in the writing mood, so I finally pulled up my document for my book and got to work. My creative world flowed onto the page as I typed away. I smiled as I put my heroin into action by fighting some bad guys. Then it stopped flowing and I sighed. I stopped when the second guy confessed to my heroin. 

I saved my work again and closed out of it. I looked at the clock and it was already lunch time. I took my phone out and then decided I would eat alone today. 

I got ready in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. I grabbed my bag and drove to my favorite sandwich shop. I ordered my food and sat down munching in slient. Well I would have if a group of girls didn't come over to me.

"A-are you Americus Newbell?" A girl with black hair and blue eyes asked.

"Yes," I said around my food.

"W-were..uh wondering if um you would uh sign this for us." A girl with brown hair and brown eyes asked.

"Yeah, we really like your book, it was amazing!" Another girl with colorful hair smiled.

"Sure," I smiled.

They handed their books to me and I signed it.

"Hmm, you girls want to eat with me?" I asked them.

They had wide eyes and nodded, they joined me.

"What are your names?" I asked.

The girl with the black hair answered first, "My name is Thalia."

"Zoey," the girl with brown hair answered.

"Lilith..or Lily for short," the girl with colorful hair said.

"Nice to meet you all," I smiled and took a bit of my food.

"S-so are you working on a new book?" Thalia asked.

"Yep, it's about this girl going on a adventure to save her sister and these two boys help her out along the way." I said.

"Sounds way cool!" Lilith smiled wide.

"It does," Zoey said.

I talked with the girls a bit more, they were nice and cool to hang out with. They had to go and I said bye and watched them walk out. It was nice to meet my fans, it made me happy. I smiled as I continue to eat my food. 

I finished my lunch and then began to just walk around. I didn't really need anything but it was nice to just look around. 

In the end I ended up buying a leather journal and fountain pen. They were just to pretty not to buy that and I would use them.

I went home but then stopped when I saw the Bridal store I got my dress at. Such fond memories those were. I smiled and continued on my way down the street. I then stopped at a bakery and got a glazed dounut. Let's just say I stuffed my face with it.

Finally after a while of roaming I made it home to see Drew sleeping on the couch. I giggled softly and sneaked over to him. He was passed out, he looked tired and seemed older then he is. I ran a hand through his hair and he stirred a bit. I moved my hand away and draped a blanket over his form.

I looked over at the clock and it was already 2 P.M Drew must have came back around lunch time. I sat down in a chair near the couch and pulled out a book to read for now.

"...Amer?" I heard Drew mutter out.

"Yeah?" I asked and looked over to him to see he was still sleeping.

"I love you," he spoke in his sleep.

I smiled wide, I got up and walked over to him and kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you too," I whispered.

I went to stand up straight but a pair of arms dragged me down onto the couch. I let out a yelp and looked down to see still sleepy green eyes looking up at me.

"Good afternoon," I laughed.

"Hmm, what time is it?" He asked.

"Around 2:30, why are you home not that I don't mind you actually being home."

"Dad came over and sent me home saying I was working to hard. He wants me to get some sleep and rest for the rest of the day." 

"Good! You so need it," I was glad  Ethan (Mr. Newbell) told Drew to go home.

"I guess, but I still had a ton of work to do," Drew sighed.

"And Ethan can take care of it, it was his company before he handed it over to you," I ran my hand through his hair.

"But he is retired."

"What do you think of having a kid?" I asked out of randomness.

"What?! Where did this come from?" Drew asked with wide green eyes and he sat up.

"I was just asking, I'm not pregnant. It was just a simple question," I shrugged.

"Uhh, well currently a kid wouldn't be good right now, with the company barely staying afloat and everything-"

"Do you want a kid?" I cut him off.

"Eventually, why the sudden baby questions Americus?" Drew asked.

"I was just thinking maybe a baby would be nice to have around, there isn't much to do with you working all the time. Mackenzy works, I don't have much friends." I looked away from him.

"Americus... you shouldn't have a baby because you are lonely. I know I'm working a lot, once we get things settled at work and I can spend time with you a lot. If you still want a baby then we will have one okay," Drew said and used his hand to make me face him.

"Yeah you're right," I smiled and kissed him.

"What's for dinner?" Drew asked against my lips.

"It's only 2!" I laughed and pulled back.

"Fine what's for lunch?"

"I already had lunch, fend for yourself!" 

"But you're my wife! Feed me," Drew gave me the puppy dog face.

"Fine!" I got up to make Drew something to eat and I heard him laughing as I walked to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Wow Amercius wants a baby but Drew doesn't but it seems they settled the issue :33 and next chapter everyone is going to want to kill me. But I'm going to make a metal box so no one can get me and kill me hahahaha