Just Give Me A Reason Ch. 11

Authoress Notes: Sorry I didn't update since last week. I got sick and was render pathetic the whole week but I'm better now!

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I hadn't really talked to Drew for the past few days. He is too busy with work and I'm too busy worrying about what Bethany might do and my marriage with Drew. When you have too much free time you end up worrying about everything in your life. I was no exception , maybe visiting Drew and just seeing him would make me feel better. No I shouldn't, I don't want to run into Bethany I had a feeling I might punch her in the face.

So I ended up sitting down and watching TV but I wasn't paying attention. Then I started to get antsy for no reason. I needed something to do! 

By lunch time I was just staring at a blank TV screen and had a book on my lap that I wasn't reading anymore. I heard the door open and I quickly lifted my book up to make it seem I was reading and not just staring at nothing.  

I looked up from my book to see Drew.

"Oh hey Drew... what the hell is she doing in my apartment!" I set the book down when I saw Bethany walk in.

"I need to grab something, she came because we have a meeting in 30 minutes." Drew went to the office room.

"No wonder Drew is stressed, you don't do anything but lazy around while Drew has to work hard." Bethany smirked. 

I got up from the couch, "I do work! I'm an author. I work from home you bitch!"

"Tsk, tsk Americus language."

"Get out of my apartment! Do not insult me in my own home!"

"Americus, Bethany please stop. She does work, she is writing her next book." Drew came back over to us.

"Oh, I'm sorry, forgive me Americus." Bethany put on a fake smile.

Drew looked at me, "I'm not going to apologize for calling her a bitch," I crossed my arms.

"Americus, you are being immature," Drew ran a hand through his hair.

"I will do as I please this is my place." I said.

"And mine, Bethany is a guest right now." Drew glared at me.

"Sorry to interrupt your fight, but if we don't leave now Drew we are going to be late." Bethany said.

"We will talk when I get back from work tonight." Drew left with that said.

I took my book and chucked it at the wall. How dare he call me immature! So what if I was being one, she insulted me. Talk to me when he gets home! What am I effing 12 years old or something! I grabbed my purse and slipped my shoes on.

I then walked down the the bar, I got there and sat down and Lisa was there as usual. 

"What will it be today Americus?" Lisa asked.

"Coke and whisky," I told her.

"It's only lunch and you are already drinking, not judging." Lisa made me my drink and set it down.

"Yeah well I need it, Drew's ex came with him since they have a meeting and she insulted me in my own home. I called her bitch, then Drew wanted me to apologize and when I didn't he treated me like I was 12 or something." I took a sip when I finished telling her what happened.

"I wouldn't either, stand your ground. Guys don't realize we can be very immature when it comes to other girls. I mean I've gotten in other girls faces for flirting with my boyfriend." Lisa said as she cleaned a glass.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do Lisa," I sighed.

"I feel ya, sometimes I don't know either. Sometimes I just want to drop everything and move far away and start over. But when I see my boyfriend or my friends and family I know I can lean on them." Lisa smiled softly at me.

"My parents live in Michigan and my parents-in-laws are busy. So is my best friend," I looked down at my drink.

"Hey we are friends," Lisa smiled.

"Thanks, I hope we are since I'm telling you all this," I laughed.

It was always nice talking to Lisa. Eventually I had to leave. I was a bit buzzed and I walked home. When I opened the door Drew was there going through some papers. He looked up as I walked over and sat down on the chair.

"You're finally home," Drew set the papers down.

"Yep," I looked at my nails.

"Americus, what happened at lunch time was immature of you, it doesn't look good on me if my wife is immature." 

"Is that all you care about, your image! She insulted me, and she is a bitch!" I looked up at Drew with a glare.

"I told you to get over it! I have to work with her, and where were you? Were you hanging out with Ryan?" Drew raised his voice a bit.

"Ryan? What does he have to do about this?"

"So you were!"

"I never said that! I haven't talked to Ryan in a while now." I said.

"I don't like you hanging out with Ryan anyways," Drew said.

"And I don't like you working with Bethany." I gritted my teeth.

"One is by force and one is by choice!" Drew stood up.

"Why did you bring up Ryan anyways!" I looked up at him, I was not going to let him intimidate me.

"Because you hid him from me!"

"I didn't hide him from you, I just thought there wasn't a point in telling you about him." I then stood up also.

"I'm done with this! I will be immature if someone insults me in my home. You get the couch tonight!" I shouted and walked to the room.

I returned and threw a blanket and pillow at him. I was walking back and I shut and locked the door. It feels like all we do is fight now a days and I'm sick of it. We are both to stubborn to back down, but soon someone needs to.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Hahaha.....yeah you think this is bad wait until the next two chapters you guys are really going to hate it XDD