Chapter 11; Kim Seokjin

I have to make daddy happy...he can't be mad at me, can't hate me anymore. I can't handle it if he rejects me. I love him too much.
     I grind down on his privates needily as he moans under me and grasps my butt cheeks in his hands. It feels good. Much better than appa's touch. I want daddy to touch me and make me his. This way I know he loves me and still wants me. I need his praise and his smile.
      I really didn't mean to hurt that girl. It was an accident but I'm not sorry. Not really. I don't regret it because it means I can stay with daddy. I just regret making him mad by disobeying him. I never want him to look at me with disappointment. It hurts too much.
      I wish daddy would take me into the basement when he brings the others. I want to watch him work. I think he's really talented. He seems to work hard to make them scream loudly. I think the walls are soundproof around the house or else the neighbors could hear. Daddy doesn't seem concerned with it, though, so I won't either.
      I wish I had someone to play with while he's gone. Maybe if I'm a really good boy and ask nicely he'll let me play with the others when he's done with them. I'd like that. Maybe I could play too. Make daddy proud of me if I show him I can work hard too.
      "Jin." He groans, putting his lips on my sensitive nipples. "You taste so good baby. Are you sure you want this from daddy?" He asks in a low, desperate voice.
     I nod happily. "I want it bad. Please. I promise I'll be good." I reassure him as he lays me on the bed and smothers my face, neck and chest with wet kisses that tickle.
     His eyes light up when he looks at me so I smile widely and reach for him to kiss me on the mouth again. So good. His hands move between my legs and I open them wide for him. Groaning, he has me suck on two fingers like a lollipop before he pushes them inside me.
     It hurts at first but I like it. Like the pain. It makes me feel alive. More so than I think I've been in a long time. I roll my hips, riding his fingers while he watches with dark hungry eyes. It makes me shiver with pleasure.
     "You're so beautiful." He grunts as he slowly pushes inside me. I close my eyes through the pain and grip his shoulders tightly as he begins to thrust into me. My thighs wrap around his hips as I cling to him, burying my head in his chest.
      I cry out in pleasure over and over again and enjoy the look of lust that crosses his face as my sobs and moans echo loudly around the room. I know he likes when people scream, when I scream.
      I claw his back roughly, drawing blood as he reaches down to tug at my hard length. With a shout, I cum in his hand and without asking permission, I pull his hand to my mouth and lick it clean like a good boy. He growls at the sight and begins pounding into me harder and faster.
     I rock my hips along with his pace until he collapses on top of me, filling me up. I smile happily and tangle my fingers in his sweaty hair as he gasps against my wet skin. He pulls himself up and I see blood on his privates as well as my thighs.
     I rub my fingers through it and suck them clean as well. He watches me with a deep curiosity as I do so. I know daddy doesn't like messes. Aren't I being a good boy for him?
     I smile as his thumb wipes the blood off my lips. "Jin...you're ever the puzzle to me." He whispers before taking my lips roughly, our tongues battling for dominance. I let him win happily.
    Groaning, he sits up and rubs his shoulders where I dug deep gashes, still bleeding. I admire my work on his body with satisfaction.
      "Sleep. I have clean up to do." He mutters as he pulls on some old clothes and leaves me alone in the dark room. I grab the bag of girly clothes he bought for me and slip on the white nightie as well as the white panties, ignoring the blood that soils them as I pull them up.
     I creep after him and watch from the shadows as he gets the cleaning supplies. It takes him several trips to notice me. His eyes narrow in thought. "What is it, Jin?"
     I bite my lip in hesitation. "Daddy? I'm scared to be alone." I pause and gauge his coming reaction to what I want. "Can I go sleep with the girl while you clean." I pout
      He frowns. "What girl?"
      I huff and motion towards the basement stairs. "Her. Can I go sleep with her until you're done?"
      "The dead girl?"