Chapter 10; Kim Namjoon

I just keep getting surprised by my little patient. The last thing I expected when coming home was witnessing a murder scene-not even my own. Jin's covered in blood as well as most of the basement floor and the stairs. Tears fill his eyes as he wraps his arms around me, soiling me in blood as well.
     "Jin-ah...what have you done?" I ask gently as I stroke his soft and sticky hair. He sobs against my chest, shaking his head. Sighing, I take his hand and walk hi ip the stairs, carrying him once on the main floor so as not to bloody my clean floor.
     I place him in the bathtub, stripping him down and placing his clothes in a thick trash bag as well as mine. His lower lip trembles as I step inside the shower with him. I scrub his body clean making sure to get all the blood off before rinsing him clean.
      He locks his arms around me, clinging, as I wash myself as well. "Jin, do you want to tell me what happened, baby?" I ask softly as I towel him off and carry him to my room.
     He stares blankly ahead, shaking his head.
     I pull out a long t shirt and a pair of boxers but he kicks his legs when I try to dress him. I huff in irritation. "Talk to me now or daddy will punish you." I demand, losing patience with him.
     He shudders before his dazed eyes meet mine. His entire body begins to shake as he reaches for me. I kneel down and take his face in my hands, searching his eyes. "Seokjin. I want you to tell me what happened in the basement." I make my voice strong and firm.
     He releases a large breath before launching himself into my arms, knocking me down in the process. He pants hard as he climbs onto my lap right above my dick and I try not to get hard from the feeling of his naked ass grinding down on me.
     "Jin! Daddy says stop!" I demand, forcing back a moan as his fingers dig into my shoulders and he begins rocking back and forth over my erection.
     His eyes are crazed with a hint of fear as he stares down at me. "D-daddy doesn't want me anymore? Daddy's mad I'm a bad boy?" He whines as he shakes his ass over my dick. I choke out a rough breath and take control of the situation.
     I flip us so that I'm on top and force him to stop moving. He whimpers and tries to free himself. Not seeing another option, I slap him hard across the face and it seems to bring him back. He cries under me as I get off the floor and place him in bed. Is this what Jimin was hinting at? I need those fucking files. What have I brought upon myself?
     I run my fingers through his hair to calm him and it seems to work as he reverts back to the childish boy I've come to know. He clutches my arm to his chest and snuggles into my side.
     "Jin...you have to talk to me. Daddy isn't mad, ok? You're not a bad boy but I need to know so I can clean it up, alright?" I kiss his head and he finally nods.
     "You won't h-hurt me?" He shudders.
     "No, sweets. Tell daddy what happened."
     "O-ok. I k-know I'm not supposed to be down there but I got curious and t-took the key out. I h-heard a sound in the back room and opened it." He sobs. "I f-felt bad for her so I l-loosened her chain but then she a-attacked me and tried to run away."
     I sigh but hold back my anger, knowing it won't change the situation. He could have got us caught. He could have gotten taken away from me. "Go on."
      He sniffles. "I tried to make her stay but s-she wouldn't stop hitting me and when she got to the steps, I t-tackled her and she h-hit her head. I'm sorry, daddy! It was an accident! I d-didn't kill her!" He sobs. "I g-got scared so I dragged her back to the room and locked the door t-then you c-came home." His watery eyes meet mine. "Please don't put me down there! I'll be good, I promise!" He clings to me.
     I hold him tightly and tuck his chin under my head. "I won't. You did a very bad thing-disobeying me like that, Jin. Do you understand what could have happened if she escaped? You would have been taken away from me and I put in prison. Do you want that?" I ask calmly.
     He shakes his head frantically. "No! I don't want to leave daddy!" He whines. "I'll never do it again! Don't let them take me."
     I nod, satisfied. "I won't." I lift his face up to mine and kiss his lips. "You're mine, baby boy. Your daddy's and no one can take you from me, ok."
      He nods, calming.
      "Now tell me what you were doing on my lap a few minutes ago?" I ask, needing to understand his mindset.
     "Daddy was mad so I wanted to make it better." He pouts.
     I nod, mostly to myself. "By sexual activity? Who taught you that, sweets?"
      He swallows hard. "Appa. When he was mad he told me that I made it better. He put his 'thing' inside me and he seemed happier. Does daddy not want me to make him feel better?" He whines.
      Confirmation sends my heart racing. I smother his face with kisses. "Jin. What your appa did was wrong. I'm not a good person but I won't force you to do that."
      "But you want to." He pouts and bites his lip, looking down at my lap. I'm still naked. "I want to too." He whispers.
      "I don't think you know what you want, baby." I sigh and try to get back up. I have a lot of cleanup to do.
      "Please daddy. Please! I n-need it. I need to know daddy still loves me! You don't want me anymore!" He panics and sobs. "Am I not pretty enough!" He yells.
     I grab his arms as he tries to hit my chest weakly before forcing my lips against his and kissing him desperately. He whimpers and clutches me closer, climbing back into my lap.
      Seems I still have so much to learn about the temperament of my little patient. I also realize I need to get those meds of his before it gets worse. Tomorrow. I have to get those meds tomorrow.
      I dig my fingers into his thighs and lift him up to that my dick rubs teasingly against his hole. He moans and rocks his hips fast over me.
      He kisses me hard and I slide my tongue into his mouth as I lose myself in his delicious taste and the feel of his soft hot body writhing above me. This was most unexpected but I'm not complaining.