Chapter 5; Kim Namjoon

"Stop fighting me!" I curse loudly as Jin shoves me away and turns his head making me drop the food in my hand. I glare at him before backhanding him across the face. He whimpers but remains silent otherwise. "Stop being a little brat! You will eat real food like the adult you are! No more fucking smoothies for you." I hiss.
     I shove the spoon in his mouth and he spits it in my face. My temper flares and I grab a handful of his hair, tilting his head, and bite his neck hard. He screams and struggles to push me off. I don't stop until I taste blood then sit back and admire the damage. 
      He cries and shudders from pain. "I hate you!" He screams, sobbing.
I angrily throw the contents of the table all over the floor and growl. This is the third day he's refused to eat and he's already malnourished. He's much skinnier than before.
He's childishly refused everything I've gotten for him. I've tried to be nice but my patience is wearing thin. I'm not fucking nice.
Getting fed up with all his shit, I grab some rope and bind him down so that he can't move or defend himself. I grab another spoon and pry his mouth open, shoving the food in his mouth. He groans as I clamp my hand down over his mouth so that he can't spit it out again. He's forced to chew and swallow.
     "Was that so fucking hard, huh?" I hiss. He glares up at me silently. I make sure the food is all gone before I remove my hand. I sit back as we stare each other down. His beauty gets to me. More than I like. He's by far the most beautiful victim I've ever had. A small part of me doesn't want to get rid of him but keep him instead. Locked up in my bedroom. Permanently.
    Unless he continues to piss me off. I can only handle so much. My temper is no joke as many manny others could testify...or not. Considering they're all dead and long gone now.
I force the rest of the food into his mouth and only release him after he swallows it all. He remains giving me the silent treatment. Such a baby. I remove the rope to see a few rope burns on his skin but he doesn't whine or complain.
"It's time for your bath." I mutter, still annoyed. I'm not a parent and this babysitting shit is getting over my head. I hadn't really thought this through, I realize.
"No!" He screams and rubs out of the room.
I glare up at the ceiling and heave a long drawn out sigh. I'm going insane, truly. He makes me crazy-crazier than I was before. I don't panic when I don't see him right away. There is no way he can get out but I have discovered some of his favorite hiding places. I pretend to groan and look for him when I see his feet sticking out of the bottom on my curtain. Really? He didn't even try this time.
Eventually, I push aside the curtain to see him crying and shivering. Scared. I grab his wrist and drag him to the bathroom, careful of his rope burns. I don't even know why I care to be gentle, honestly.
I start the bath and he tries to escape but this time I pull him into my lap and wrap my arms around his middle. "Do you need another spanking? You're being very naughty." I scowl.
He wiggles under my grip, struggling. "L-let me go! No bath! Please!" He begs.
"If you don't stop acting up I'll bend you over and spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week and I won't stop there...do you understand?" I grit out.
He shakes his head. "N-no..."
I take his hand and place is over my hard dick. "If you don't stop, I'm going to put this inside you. Do you want me to hurt you?" I demand.
He shudders and shakes his hand free. "N-no! I'll take a bath." He whines.
I strip him down quickly and help him into the large tub(that I may or may not use to dispose of bodies...). It's been thoroughly cleaned, though. I'm very type A about keeping a clean house. For more than one reason.
     After making sure he's cleansed well, I dry him off and help him into a long black t shirt and nothing else. He whimpers as I brush his hair and making him brush his teeth. I even reluctantly praise him as a good little boy and he actually preens and stops crying.
     He doesn't deny my hand as I lace our fingers together and pull us into my room. I don't feel like locking him back in the basement tonight. He might get sick. I push him onto the bed and climb in beside him, pulling the duvet over us. Shocking me further, he cuddles into my side, fingers clutching me tightly.
     I ponder on the sudden change-my doctorate degree kicking in. This man-well man child-is imprisoned in a house with a psychotic serial killer that hurts him and yet with just a little praise he smiles and clings to said murderer and even goes right to sleep beside him...interesting.
     I'm too intrigued by the mystery that is Kim Seokjin to get sleep myself. I just stare down at him as he rests his head in my chest. My arm instinctively goes around his shoulders to hold him closer. What the fuck are you doing, Namjoon?! Don't forget your plans...do not let yourself fall under his sneaky little trap. He may act young but I know he's not stupid. Far from it. The better question is whether I'm being played or not...I'll find out one way or another.