Chapter 7; Kim Namjoon

"Daddy? I don't want another session!"
I ignore Jin's pleas as I sit him on my bed and watch as he begins to pout. I kneel down to eye level and peck his puckered lips. He giggles, smiling at me.
I honestly don't know what happened to him. When I took him weeks ago-sure, he was childish but not like this. He's regressed further and I wonder if the stress and fear of being kidnapped made him snap permanently. I hope not. I'm not sure what to do except maybe begin putting him  into adult situations that force his mind to grow. If that's even possible.
I have a feeling that even if I manage a miracle and cure him to his correct age, he may continue to indulge in being a little. Purposely regressing when life becomes stressful for him. Right now it's like he's been forcefully and permanently regressed to a 'little' status. I'm not entirely sure that's what this is, though, and that fact is quite alarming as a doctor.
Every time I see him he gives me even more of a mystery. It bothers me. I feel like even if I solve all his current mysterious, I'll just discover so many more.
"Jinnie...this session is going to be much different than normal. I want you to be a big boy for me." I lean down to his ear. "This might hurt a little baby." I admit making him shiver.
He looks up at me with his big brown doey eyes and I feel a weird pang in my chest. Ignoring it, I begin to strip him of his shirt and pants. He frowns but doesn't speak as I leave him in only his underwear on the bed.
He wraps his arms around his chest and tugs his bottom lip between his teeth. I admire his gorgeous adult body while I remove my own shirt and pants. My black boxers already tight as I force him back against the pillows.
His eyes are wide and frightened as I pin his wrists above his head. "D-daddy...what are you doing? Don't hurt me. I promised to be a good boy!" He whines but I silence him by kissing his plump pink lips.
I lick his bottom lip before forcing entry into his moist mouth and devouring every space my tongue can reach. He gasps under me and begins to wiggle. I release his wrists to trail my fingers over his cute pink nipples.
His body jerks and shudders as pinch and roll them between my fingers.
"Ahhh...w-what....d-daddy..." he whines, his hips naturally rocking up against mine.
"It's ok, I'm going to take care of you. Don't be afraid." I rumble as I release his lips to trail wet sloppy kisses down his throat to his chest, sucking his nipples into my mouth one at a time. He keens loudly and tangles his fingers in my hair roughly. I don't stop him, don't lose focus as I torture his innocent body with my lips and tongue.
He cries quietly, unable to understand what I'm doing to him. He doesn't beg me to stop, however, so I take it as progress. I've waited so long, too long for this. I've wanted him since the moment I saw him and I've never denied myself this long before. I can't wait any longer.
Luckily for me, this can also pose as a learning experience for his mind. I'm just starting with the most adult of adult experiences.
     My hands move away from his chest to side down his sides to his underwear. I lift up and rip them down his legs making him yelp in surprise. His face turning bright red. His hands go down to cover his cute little dick but I push them aside, admiring his nakedness.
     "Don't hide from me." I growl deeply before pulling him up into my arms, smothering my face into the crook of his neck.
     "N-no!" He whines and begins pushing me away. I pull back and give him a hard stare.
     "No what?"
     "I'm shy, daddy." He whimpers. "I don't want to."
      I click my tongue before putting his face in between my hands. "Do you want to play with all those new toys I bought for you? Color your new coloring books?" I ask tensely.
    He nods, lips trembling.
    "Then you have to be good and listen to what I say. I'm going to bring your new big boy toy, alright? Don't move." I demand and get up to get the pretty dildo. I pull it out, handing it to him. Smirking eagerly by interested look in his eyes as he holds it.
     "How do I play with it?" He whispers, intrigued.
     I smile wolfishly. "I'll show you." I take it and bring it to his lips. "Put it in your mouth, Jin."
     His eyes widen as he opens his mouth obediently. I push it past his lips, moving it slowly back and forth as his tongue runs over it. My free hand caresses his plump thighs, pushing his legs apart so I can climb in between.
    My dick plumps up in need by the sexy sight of him sucking playfully on the sex toy. I pull it out quickly before taking his lips again as my own. He moans, wrapping his legs around me. "Good boy." I whisper as I pull away.
     "Can I play with my toys now?" He whispers back.
     I ruffle his hair. "Not yet. When we're done." I say. "Turn over. I'm going to show you how to play with this." I murmur and he nods, flipping over onto his hands and knees.
     I smack his pretty ass making him jump before kneading his juicy flesh. His head drops down. "So pretty." I groan.
"Ahhh....w-what..."
I part his cheeks to reveal his little pink hole. Taking the still wet toy, I rub it back and forth over his puckered flesh. His hips jerk in surprise.
"Daddy!" He chokes.
"Shh...you're ok. You're going to let daddy in, ok? Big boy, remember?" I remind him calmly.
Sniffling, he nods his lowered head, fingers clenching the sheets tightly. While one of my hands rub his back on soothing circles, I use my free hand to tease his tight little hole. Before he can panic, I slip a finger inside.
He jerks and scream out. "No! It h-hurts...you said you wouldn't hurt me!" He cries as I add another finger.
I thrust them in and out quickly while continuing to rub his back until he stops crying from pain. "Jin, it won't hurt much longer."
"I t-thought I was going to play with my new toy?" He groans.
I smirk, picking up said toy. "Daddy will let you have it, sweets." I say, removing my fingers. My groin aches as I spit on the tip of the toy to make it smoother for him. Holding his hips in place, I slowly push it inside him. He gasps loudly and tries to pull away but my grip is firm while I shove the toy completely inside of him to the hilt.
"It hurts!" He screams.
"Shh, it's ok. It's inside now." I tap the toy making it jerk inside him and suddenly his screams turn to ragged gasps and moans. I reach under him and feel his leaking erection. "That's right baby...such a big boy for me." I groan.
He turns back to look at me and I see his red watery eyes. I turn him to face me and hug him close. "So good. Does it still hurt?" I ask.
He shakes his head, flushing with embarrassment.
"That's right. Are you ready to play some more now?" I ask as I tech under him to begin sliding the toy in and out of him, his tight hole clinging to it sexily.
He reluctantly nods, biting his lip.
"Do you like it? Want me to make it better?" I ask against his ear. "Let me show you what it feels like to be a big boy." I kiss him deeply, passionately and I'm surprised when he kisses me back just as eagerly. Not as a child, but as a man.