Chapter 1; Kim Namjoon

I read through my new patient's file with a chuckle. Such a cutie. Smooth pale skin, bright eyes and smile, and thin body...perfect. Too bad he's just a child. Physically I'd love to take him but I can't do that just yet. Believe it or not, I have standards and pedophilia is even against my morals.
      And I'm a serial killer. Proud to say, too. I get off on watching others suffer and scream. Ironically I'm also a doctor. Perfect, really. I can get my fix by accidentally cutting off oxygen tanks, by giving patients too much medication, by announcing them dead while just drugging them and instead of taking them to the morgue, I just slip them in my trunk-no one the wiser.
     Perfect gig and I've never been caught. Never will be. No one ever escapes me and no one ever suspects me because I'm a great actor. Sadly enough, I do actually care about my patients well being...that is until I find the one that piques my interest. I've only went after ten of my hundreds of patients. Pretty good, if I do say so myself.
     But this...Seokjin kid is gonna give me problems. I can already tell although I've yet to meet the boy. I just moved here and planned to keep a low profile for a while and it's obvious the kids loved by everyone and they would notice if he disappeared. No. Too risky. Maybe if I can deem him cured and release him...I can take him then.
     Perfect plan from a perfect man. I smirk to myself and flip through the pages. Believe it or not I'm an excellent doctor. Genius level and top of my class. I have to be number one so no one suspects me. I help everyone I can and smile widely to all strangers. Perfect disguise.
Kim Seokjin.

      Born: December 4, 1992

      Age: 25

      Mental disorder: Child regression to age 10. No mental growth to present day

      Date admitted: July 28, 2002

      Discretions/problem areas: Not able to work well with new people. Refuses to listen to adult situations or learn new subjects during tutoring. Panic attacks. Tantrums. Wanders off frequently. Can not eat real food, relies solely on nutritional smoothies and supplements.

       Medications: Experimental child regression supplements.

Success: n/a

      Well...it seems I have my work cut out for me. This kids been through five doctors in the fifteen years he's been here and no new developments? Rather odd. It doesn't even tell me what made him go into such a state, only reads- traumatic experience. What the fuck? Is this even a valid hospital? What have these doctors been doing all this time?
     I scoff and toss the file away before sitting back in my seat and lifting my feet on my desk. Rubbing my eyes, I sigh. Such a beautiful man...and yet too young for me. Crazy considering the boys older than me! Ridiculous.
     I look down and smile as I see a nurse in my periphery watching me with a blush. Slut. I know I'm attractive, it's what makes me so damn innocent seeming and easy to convince my prey to follow after me-that is when I have to work for it. I usually don't.
     I wave at the pitiful woman and consider killing her. She's not bad looking really-just older. Maybe mid 40s...dark hair graying on the sides yet still beautiful. I can see the young woman she once was and wouldn't have hesitated to fuck her and slit her throat but now it just seems...redundant. Not worth my time and effort.
    Let her go home to her kids and husband that probably leaves her wanting. Not my problem. I close up shop and grab my documents before grabbing my white coat and heading to my car. I will go home and relax before my first meeting with the boy that will more than likely become my new obsession. I have a feeling I'm going to regret taking on this case.