Chapter 27 - The Herd

• Dedicated to Madison Mercer

A/N:  THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MADISON MERCER FOR STICKING WITH THE STORY! SLOW UPDATES OR NOT! SORRY FOR UPDATING SO EARLY I JUST COULDN'T RESIST! I FELT BAD FOR LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER... SO HERE YOU GO!  ENJOY!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Mitchell's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The herd is moving fast.

To fast.

I reach the R.V and close the door as quietly as possible heading towards the back where everyone is.

I shake everyone awake and tell them whats happening as quietly as possible.

We all get down on the floor and don't move.

After a minute of waiting we hear the moans, louder than a fog horn on a ship.

I can tell everyone is worried with the tension I can feel in the room.

After a few minutes it quiets down.

And that's when the moans got extremely loud as they bang on R.V.

"Shit!" I address to everyone.

They take that as a sign to get up.

We all get up as Robert runs to the front of the R.V and starts it, I decide to stay back with everyone.

The door to the R.V Opened and walkers piled in and headed towards Robert.

Everyone's eyes widen and i put my finger to my mouth to hush them.

Robert screams as blood fly's everywhere as the walkers tear threw his skin.

We all grab as much bags as we can carry and run, while the walkers are feasting.

When we exited the R.V we just closed the door as quickly as possible.

Just to be meat by more walkers.

"RUN!" I scream and we all run.

Back towards the mental hospital.

I can go their.

It's a grave yard!

So I don't,

I take a left as everyone turns right.

They all stop as turn around and run towards me.

When they catch up I realize where we are going.

The Town.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
A/N:  SORRY! I HAD TO MAKE IT SHORT AS, I NEEDED TO END HERE THAT'S ALL YOU CAN KNOW UNTIL NEXT UPDATE! SORRY!