Chapter 20 - The Jump

A/N: SORRY FOR LONG WAIT THIS TOOK A WHILE.....AS MADISON STARS ME DOWN NOW ..... AS I WROTE THAT..... OK STAPPP I JUST STARTED IT...

_________________________________________________________

Wes's P.O.V

_________________________________________________________

          We follow them keeping a distance...."Lets do this" Jake says "3" i say "2" Says Dana "1" Yells wes as we open the door and shoot everyone in sight killing at least 10 men. One man comes around the corner and Jake takes him into his arms holding a gun to his head. Richard takes his gun. "WHERE DID YOU PUT OUR PEOPLE" Jake yelled to the man he has a grip of. The man starts laughing. "Tell Us!" Dana yells. This was all to much he will not speak.... "That's it" I say razing my gun to his head "WAIT!" he yells shedding tears "One of them is on the roof of this building but its heavily guarded" The man said. "Ok thanks but your to much of a threat I'm sorry" Jake said pushing the man to the ground pointing his gun at the mans chest "NO! PLEASE I BEG YO" He was cut off by the sound of Jake's Gun firing. Jake shot the man in the chest leaving him to turn seance you can turn when were not bit.... We were all infected. Richard went to stab the man's head but was grabbed by Jacob "No leave him to turn he is only a scum bag" and with that we went up the stairs making our way to the roof.

          When We reach the door to the roof we hear at least 10 men yelling back and forth weather of not to kill Mitchell. "What do we do?" Mackenzie asks. "We split up if any of us get shot and die don't let anyone on our side turn into a monster you got me no matter if its your own family just shoot them in the head and get Mitchell!" Jake Said as if we wont get out of it. "3" Richard said loading his AK-47 "2" Kenzie said loading her MP-5K "1" Dana yells as she cocks her pistol. We open the door and heavy fire "MITCHELL GET DOWN" Dana yelled.

          Me, Jake, and Nick were together back to back shooting everyone we could see. Everything went quiet. We lowered our guns to see where Mitchell hid. It was a bad mistake because then in the second we had our weapons down i heard a gunshot from a shotgun and then a Loud high pitched scream to Pierce your ears, Followed by another gun shot from someones Pistol. We ran to the gun shot on the other side of the roof to see Dana on the ground holding her side as Mackenzie holds her head crying. Richard is stood there in shock. Dana was suffering and she never had enough strength to pull threw this. I walked to Mackenzie pulling her away. "Sleep tight" I whisper to Dana "Thanks for everything" I take out my Pistol and put the gun not to far from her head and go to pull the trigger when Mackenzie grabs my wrist. "She is my mom" "No Mackenzie you cant" i whisper yell "I am and I will" I gave up standing handing Mackenzie my gun. "Goodbye Mom" she said Pulling the trigger. Mackenzie broke. She fell to the ground in tears. Richard stood there in complete silence with tears rolling down his cheek.

          After about 5 minutes of standing there grieving i heard mumbles. I looked to my right to see a blind folded Mitchell muffled with a cloth. I ran over to him untying his arms and legs from a chair and taking away the cloth and blindfold. His eyes immediately shot over to his mother's lifeless body. "No No No NO!!" He screamed running to his mother pulling her into his arms holding her stroking her hair saying "Mom No" over and over. Jake picked Mitchell up. "Hey bud look what I got you" Pulling the Katana from over his head handing it to Mitchell. Mitchell smiled vaguely "Thanks". "Loot all these body's take what you can find we need to get the hell out of here before anyone else finds us" Nick addressed to us. We did as told finding allot of guns,ammo, knifes, and some had backpacks. We just stuffed the guns and ammo into defile bags carrying them. I go to open the door as Mitchell stops. "What" I ask him. "They have Madison still" I sighed "We will get her another time" I said "NO!" he yelled were getting her out of here she was beaten and raped were I'm not leaving without her" he spat back at me. After arguing I heard Nick sigh "FINE!" he yelled to Mitchell. "In and out you know where she is" "Thank you" Mitchell replied more relived "Lets go we don't have much light left" Jake said. And so we did.

          Mitchell guided us along buildings in shadows being very careful not to be seen. people were still looking for us. When Mitchell came to a sudden Holt we followed him into a large iron door. Mitchell took his Katana out and put it at the ready. We turned a corner to see one man.Mitchell discarded of his head quickly. Mitchell opened another door reveling a woman tied to a wall with chains. "Madison?" He asked "MITCHELL!" she screeched "shhhhh" Nick said "They think were gone" soon as Nick said that 5 men came into the room laughing. Mitchell chopped 2 of there heads off before they could reacted I stabbed one and Mackenzie shot the other 2. "Lets go!" Mitchell said uncuffing Madison and taking off her blind fold. I handed Madison a gun from a dead body and she gladly took it.

          We managed to cut the fence open to slip threw leaving it un done for any Walkers to get in and terrorize those people for what they did. Its shameful. The walk to the car was quiet until Madison spoke "I told them we set up camp at the hospital if i never they would of hung me and left me to turn" she said the last part harsh. "its ok" was all I could say now we will have people terrorizing us. Lets just hope they dont take as many people as we did.

This Was War.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the longggg wait. I ERMMM HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE.... AMMM.... AMMM.... AMMMM OK FINE I DONT BUT ITS GOOD RIGHT? AND FOR ALL MY GHOST READERS COME ON I LOVE YEA LIKE THE CHAPTERS! COMMENT! STOP BEING A GHOST TO ME! ANYWAYS WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT P.O.V? LEAVE ME A COMMENT!

Like

Comment

Follow

READ ON!

XOXO

~Mitchell