Chapter 24 - Surrounded

A/N: HEY WHAT'S UP DOODS! ITS MITCH! GOSH IT SOUNDS WEIRD CALLING MYSELF MITCH AHAH OH WELL! ANYWAYS UPDATE! THINGS WILL START GETTING HEATED AND MORE INTENSE! AND QUESTION! SHOULD I RE-WRITE CHAPTERS 1-10 WITH MORE DETAIL AND DESCRIPTION BECAUSE I AM LOOSING ALLOT OF READERS DO TO THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN BADLY! ANYWAYS ON TO CHAPTER 24!

______________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

______________________________

     After loosing the herd a while back we loop back to camp. Wes is at the gate to greet us. Taking out the walkers that follow behind the truck.

     Wes come's over to the truck and then see's that we never got nothing.

     "What The Hell?" Wes yells in frustration. 

     "Well Wes what do you expect from us? We got more man power" I reply pointing to Cole as Cole waves to Wes with a smirk, "We got chased off by a huge herd that was approaching us!' I yell throwing my hand's in the air in frustration.

     Wes sigh's hanging his head rubbing his hand on his forehead.

      He look's at me silence takes over for a few minutes.

     "Everyone is starving Mitchell! We can't go much longer without supplies," Wes breaks the silence. "Well they all had it easy for fuck sake's! They need to get use to empty stomach's sometimes like we had to a while back! So stop bothering me because I go a hell's allot of shit to do! These walker's are taking that fence down and anymore that build up that damn fence is coming down! the pits are always filled so they just keep climbing over themselves so if you would excuse me I have work to do! and so do you! get the walkers on the other fences!" I yell getting mad now that he expects SO DAMN MUCH from me!.

     Wes laughs before turning away and starts walking to the fence.

     "Damn he is a hard case!" Cole jumps from the back of the truck leaning on me.

     Silence again as I study Wes angrily taking out the walkers.

     "He is not normally like this something is up with him and I will find out." I say before I turn and walk away to tell the others I'm back.

____________________________________

Wes's P.O.V

After Mitchell Left

____________________________________

     As soon as Mitchell left I decided to take a nap because I never slept in days.

     Jogging from the fence to my room a bunch of survivors wave "hello" to me as I make it to my room, slamming the door removing my holster belt laying it on the chair next to my be.

     Before I get into be I stop myself turning to my holster taking out my gun and laying freely ontop of my chair for quick and easy access.

     Slipping into bed I fall directly into a deep sleep.

    I woke slowly realizing the ear piercing screams and gunshots. I jump from my bed taking my gun that was layed out freely, taking out my knife slipping it in my back pocket not having time to put on my belt.

     I swing my door open quickly throwing my arms ahead holding my gun straight pointing it left than right. Only screaming people. I run out of the building to find the fences on the ground and walkers piling in taking over the field. 

     "SHIT!" I yell to everyone who is in the field.

     "Everyone in the building and in your rooms and lock the door!" I scream as loud as I can making everyone jump and follow my order's. Where the hell is Mitchell?