Chapter 22 - Soulless

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SATURDAY I MEAN THE "EASTER BUNNY" WAS COMING ;) LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY! ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW WALKING DEAD FANFICTION THE BEGINNING OF THE END! ITS PRETTY GOOD IF YOU ASK E!

________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

________________________________________________

     Black.

     Death.

     Blurred.

      That's all I see after the gunshot from who knows where. I collapsed in the field backing against the shed. 

     I cry.

     I regret.

     I survive.

     No one noticed me yet but i can tell Mitchell is on the search for me.

     I know he found....  Travis...

    Whenever Mitchell hears a shot fired he comes running...

    I Sit...

     I Cry...

    I regret...

     I Survive...

  Just as I'm about to let the blackness consume me someone shakes me and I jump to reality.

     I throw up as whoever holds my hair.

     Man I have had allot of morning sickness lately.

     When I'm done i sit back and look at who ever held my hair....

    Mitchell

______________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

______________________________________

     As I spot Madison sitting against the shed as the sun sets in front of her i see her head begin to fall as her eyes close.

   NO

   I run to maddie and shake her as she jumps throwing up.

    I do what any person would do. Hold back her hair.

   When shes done she leans back and looks at me and a face of shock over comes her face.

"Why did you kill Travis? I thought you loved him? And he loved you?" I asked confused might as well cut to the chase as I know she killed him because Jacob told me.

     "I caught him and Ashley" she says with a look of hate across her face as she looks into the sunset.

    "That's all?" I ask slightly confused why would someone do that to someone else for something like a affair .

  "That's not all he did way more before the Apocalypse" she says avoiding eye contact.

"Like?" I asked sitting next to her looking into the sunset with her.

    After about five minutes of silence she spoke.

"he use to-" She stooped tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Continue" I tell her waiting.

She took a deep breath.

"Abuse me." She said as she let out a screech of sadness like she kept this bottled up and needed to tell someone. 

  She cried harder.

   And Harder.

   And Harder.

No words should be spoken so i turn and pull her into a hug and she takes the offer and hugs me back.

   "I'm here for you" I say into her head.

  "I know" she said as a smiled appeared on her face.

   The sky was a bright orange now.

   Madison Leaned back and looked into my eyes.

This is why I love he-

 I was cut off bye her lips smashing into mine.

I returned the offer.

She really is the best person this world has left.

____________________________________________

A/N: CUT IT SHORT NEEDED THIS UPDATE AND NEVER WANTED TO PUT NOTHING ELSE INTO IT AS THIS WAS ENOUGH BUT FOLLOW ME VOTE FOR THIS AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

_______________

~Mitchell

xoxox