Chapter 13 - Kidnapped

A/N: OK GUYS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS OW I HAVE GOTTON OVER MY WRITTERS BLOCK! AND THINK MIGHT BE A LONG CHAPTER! ALSO CHECK OUT MY HUNGER GAMES FAN FICTION 100TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES THEN THE SEQUEL 101ST ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES! HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE THEM! ANYWAYS TO THE BOOK! ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT WHO DIED SO FAR I NEED TO KNOW

____________________________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

____________________________________________________

          The beautiful young girl just stares at me as i try to proceed what she just said "What have you done to me?" she smiles and replys "Oh nothing just took you away from your group so we can have our old home back!" i tilt me head and ask in confussion "Were you there befor the outbreak were you a patiant?" "Yea" she starts laughing really loudly "So were all my friends here" she says as 7 other people walk in 4 tall buff men and 3 tuff looking girls and they all laugh. "what will you do with me?" "Well were going to bring you to the Mental hospital and poing a gun at your head and make your group leave or... you die" the first buff man says in a deep voice as he loads his gun. "We will never leave! we have the numbers not you guys!" well we will see about that!" the other buff man says and walks over to me and hits me in the back of the head with the gun, everything goes black.

_____________________________________________________

Madison's P.O.V

_____________________________________________________

         Im cleaning out a hallway of rooms of all blood, walkers and paper everywhere so we could live there insted of in a small tent outside. After taking out about 5 walkers with a screwdriver that block is clear and i move out all bodys in to the yeard and burn them. When i return i see katelyn picking up papers and throwing them in a garbage page that she found in the cleaners closet "Thanks" I say as i walk by "No problem! Dorothey is taking a napin the car so why not help she useually sleeps for a few hours" i nod and i grab some soap scum cleaner from the supply closet and a few cloths and screb off the blood on the walls. After that i mop and the whole hall is clean even the cafiteria. Over the next few weeks we clere out all the mental hospital and are moved in and have tones of supplys, Im just worried about mitchell i hope hes ok and will be back soon.But over everyones help this place is livible there was tones of food in the cafeteria. Im just so worried about mitchell what if hes dead! Ok just dont think about it. Im outside in the yard loading up our guns for a run and i hear rocks rumbling and i look to the gate and i see 5 cars pull upi get everyone to cover behind a metal shead and the step out of their vecials "Please come out and raise your hands up the leader" the man says and i reply "Mitchell is the leader! but hes gone!" "well you come out!" so i did as they said but i tucked my gun into my back pants pocket and walked out with my hands up, i walk to the gates and stand next to them only a fence seperating us, one man walks over to his trunk and opens it, i struggle to see what hes gtting but when i do i see it mitchell i start to cry as mitchell is growning then the man pulls the sac off of his head and mitchell sees me "Maddie... Please dont" i cry harded and struggle to say "What do you want from me?" she girl snickers "This mental hospital!" "NO!" i yell as she takes out a gun and raises it to mitchells head quickly with a straight face then i hear a gunshot i yell and cover my eyes and i look up and see the girl is dead on the ground with a bullet in her head, i look back and see katelyn standing there with her gun out and smoke blowing out the end. She quickly gets back to cover and the rest of the group outside the fence pulls out the guns and start shooting us but miss me as i run to cover and i pull out my gun and i single everyone to take out there guns and shoot everyone but mitchell "1 2 3! GO!" i yell as we all come out of cover and shoot i imiditally shoot a man aiming at Mitchells brother Richard, i spot mitchell rolling on the ground to a truck, He goes out of my site for a minuite then i see him again he has a AK-47 and shoots almost all the group members, i count 7 dead i cant see the other one but everything is silent until i hear a gun shot and a scream i look back and see richard on the ground holding his leg and blood pouring out of his leg. I run to him and pull him behind the shed and i get Dr.Foss who treats him. I hear a gunshot and i feel stinging in my thigh i look down and i see blood and a bullet hole. I limp to the gate and i see the last standing girl and i shoot her and i open the gate for mitchell and i close it and i hug him tight then i feel dizzy, i back up and i fade out and fall and i black out.

__________________________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

__________________________________________________

          Madison falls to the ground and i almost scream, i grab her and run to Dr.Foss's Medical room and i see him next to a tied down richard. I lay madison down on the bed and i run to richard "Whats wrong!" i damanded "he was shot but hes going to be ok... i hope" i hold richards hand and eplane what happend to Madison and he fixis her up. After a few hours in the medic room i went to what would be my room it has all my stuff in it and i sleep.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: GUYS ALL SPELLING ERRORS AND GRAMMER ERRORS WILL BE FIXED LATER BUT IM GOING TO BE SOON SO I WILL FIX THEM TOMORROW BYE!

XOXO

~Mitchell