Chapter 26 - The Bullet

A/N: HEY GUYS! I JUST WANNA SAY I THINK I GOT THIS UP ON TIME BUT! I MIGHT TAKE A BREAK WITH UPDATING ALL MY BOOKS SO I CAN WRITE A GOOD FEW CHAPTERS AND POST THEM AT THE SAME TIME AND RELEASE ONE WHEN I FEEL IS RIGHT? COMMENT OF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEAD OR NAH! ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Mitchell's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      We Drive. 

     Swerving away from any walkers on the street.

     I can feel the bags under my eyes.

   After driving for about 10 minutes we reach the highway, only being stopped when we hear screaming.

     Madison slams on the break jerking us forward.

     I jump out of the car grabbing my Katana at the same time.

     Running towards the scream source, I find who it is.

     My sister.

     She is being surrounded.

     I see her stab a few walkers as they go close.

    I cant move.

     I'm stuck, frozen.

    Madison is shaking my left shoulder but I won't move.

    She gives up, reaching into her belt pulling out her gun she raises it and shoots one bullet.

    Freezing Mackenzie causing her to snap her head towards us.

    Madison continues to shoot as more walkers surround my sister.

    I feel a presents to my right. I don't look as I see their gun go up and they start helping.

    I manage to turn my head to see it's Richard.

   I can move, I tell myself.

   I can move.

    With that I follow suit to Madison and Richard.

     Dropping my Katana,

    Taking my gun from my holster and shooting.

     Their's a small path for Mackenzie to escape.

     She see's it and makes a run for it.

     Getting caught by a walker, the walker pulls her back bringing their head to Mackenzie's throat.

     I freeze again.

      I can't move to save my sister. Shock takes over.

     But the walker don't bit Mackenzie. Because I just shot and I never knew.

      And the bullet never hit the walker...

     It hit my sister.

     "NO!" I scream as loud as I can tears already falling.

     The walkers fall right down on my sister tearing threw her like a feast.

     Madison pull's me in a hug,

      "It's ok Mitchell, shhhhh" She says as i sob in her neck.

     I pull away and look at the site in front of me.

     Anger.

     That's all I feel.

     Towards god,

    Earth,

     And the world.

    Without thinking I find myself picking up my Katana, running to the walkers tearing apart my sister.

    MY sister.

    I slice their heads off, dropping to my knees I scream.

    With all my might.

    With hatred.

    To the world.

    I look back at Richard still staring at the site that was once here with a pale face, gun on the ground.

    I hear the  roar or a motor, looking back I see a truck coming our way. A truck from camp...

    The truck stops and out steps Cole, Nick and Jake.

    I get up off my knees and run to them. I pull them all into a hug.

     "You made it... you made it" I whisper loud enough for the three to hear.

     When I pull out of the hug all their heads turn towards the site of dead walkers. They look back at me.

     "Mackenzie" I say looking at the ground as a knot form's in my throat.

    I look up to find three faces looking at me with sorrow and regret.

     "enough about this... Did you see anyone else get out?" I question them.

     "Yea we seen the silver car pull out before we got to the truck I think it was Robert and someone else hopefully Ashley..." Jacob answers my question.

     "Anyone else?" I question looking around to the five people who I know got out asking them.

     "I seen Wes? maybe he got out?" Richard said.

      I shake my head no.

    "He was bit.. I put him down" I say looking at the ground.

     Everyone goes silent.

     Than Madison changes the topic.

     "Loot these vehicle see what we can find, maybe a motor home" Madison orders and everyone gets to work.

     When night falls we all pile in to a motor home we found a few miles up the road.

     Everyone goes and sleeps in the beds while me and Madison sit in the front seat keeping watch.

     No speaking.

     After about five minutes of nothing I see a light flash from down the road.

      I point it out to Maddie and she nods seeing it to.

     That's when a silver car pulls up in front of the motor home.

     I Immediately stand up grabbing my Katana, leaving the home to go to the car.

     That's when Robert and Ashley step out. 

     I sigh with relief as they do the same.

    "Everyone else?" Ashley whispers

    "Their all in the motor home, the ones left that is" I answer back in a hushed tone as Ashley pushes pass me into the home, me and Robert following.

     Ashley head to the back after greeting Maddie.

     I hear her squeal as she realizes Jacob is alive.

    She comes out as I sit down at the table.

     "I'm going to hop in bed with Jake night" She tells me.

    I send her a sympathetic smile nodding.

     After so long Madison tells me to go to sleep as I fall asleep on the table.

    I do exactly as she says as I fall into a dreamless sleep.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Next Morning
Mitchell's P.O.V
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

     In the morning I'm woken with the sound of banging on the R.V, I moan when I realize that it's a walker.

     I get up from the bed and put back on my holster slipping in my knife and gun strapping on my Katana.

     I exit the R.V going to the back to find the walker turn towards me.

    I slip my Katana out and take care of him.

   Going back in the R.V.

     I try to fall back to sleep but can't. 

    No one is awake as it's only now morning. So I decide to go threw our cars and putting all the supplies in out new R.V. Taking gas from some of them.

     That's when I see it.

     A herd.

     Coming directly towards us.

     Shit.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! VOTE UP! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK! ILL ANSWER!

~Mitchell

Xoxox