Krypton Bionic

Phoebe ran as fast as she could, trying to find her way back to Earth-1. She had never traveled through worlds with speed before. As she kept running, she noticed a portal appearing and growing larger the closer she got to it. Phoebe took the opportunity and raced straight through it. On the other side, she discovered a city that seemed much larger than Central City. She suddenly saw something flying towards her quickly and rushed even faster. The flying blur then grabbed her, carrying her a small distance from the city. They flew over to a large building with the letters D.E.O on the side. They flew into the building and Phoebe was placed on the ground. Just then two people appeared and walked towards her. "Okay let's make this quick." The woman said to her. "Who are you?" Phoebe's eyes grew wide at the two walking up to her, she recognized them from the files at Star Labs. "Alex Danvers and Martian Manhunter..." She said to them. Both Alex and the man stopped in their tracks, alarmed. Phoebe realized she said that out loud and apologized to them. "My name is Phoebe, I was trying to get back to Earth-1." She explained to them about the bionic soldiers that captured people and are working with villains from alternate earths. Alex understood and nodded her head. "All good Supergirl." She called out.

Just then Supergirl swooped down and landed beside her. "This isn't the Kryptonite girl we met." Supergirl sighed in relief and told her about an attack from a girl who had Kryptonite inside her, she was able to use its energy to weaken Supergirl long enough to escape. "We tried the armor that our friend Winn made a few years back." She said to her, pointing at an armor that was split in half. "She can change her Kryptonite into any form of energy." The three of them went on to explain that this wasn't the first attack this girl made. They called her the Weakener, she was able to touch anyone with powers and transform into their weakness. "Which led us to why we chased you once you entered National City." Alex turned and said to Phoebe. "I guess this is your alternate villain." She walked over to a computer and pulled up a few pictures on the screen. They were all different pictures of Weakener in different forms, pretty much like her powers. There was one picture where she appeared to be human, but her eyes and hands glowed a bright green. Whenever she touched Supergirl, she gained the ability to create Kryptonite from any. There was another picture of her from the back, Phoebe noticed what looked like a computer chip in her neck. "She's one of the bionics I was talking about." She said to them as she took control of the computer, she zoomed in on the chip and Supergirl noticed something. "Is that a Bizzaro symbol?" She asked. The group looked to see a symbol that was similar to hers only in reverse. "I guess the bionics are working with Bizzaros now." Phoebe knew about the Bizzaros, they were the opposite of everybody, even with their own words. But something still wasn't right, why is she on this earth?

Just then an alarm went off and the main screen switched to a map of National City. "What's Weakener doing at Catco?" Asked Alex. "I don't know," Supergirl said, looking at the map. "But as long as she has Kryptonite on her, I can't stop her." Just then, Phoebe got an idea. She placed her hand on Supergirl and copied her powers. "I'll handle her." She said as she walked out of the room with the three of them following her. Martian Manhunter grabbed her by the arm. "You realize that you could kill yourself?" He asked her. Phoebe pulled her arm away from him and lifted herself into the air. "Well if you think about it..." She said looking at him. "...That's kind of the point." She shot out of the building, headed straight for National City. Martian Manhunter transformed into his martian form and flew after her. Alex turned to Supergirl. "You might wanna go too." She said to her. "She might be able to take the power away, or at least control it." Supergirl agreed and flew off to join them. Meanwhile, on the roof of the Catco building, Weakener was spreading havoc with the Kryptonite. Just then Mimic slammed onto the roof and looked at her. "I was wondering when you'd try to return Su-" Weakener paused after seeing herself instead of who she thought. "wait for a second, aren't Bizzaros not supposed to talk like their opposites?" Phoebe asked. Weakener didn't answer, she instead attacked her, but Mimic quickly dodged.

The two of them fought each other, both of them dodging or attacking at the same time. Suddenly Martian Manhunter and Supergirl soared into the fight. Weakener saw Supergirl and her hand started glowing with kryptonite. Mimic quickly put her hand on Weakener and the glowing stopped, Mimic felt the speed leave her, but then felt nothing at all. She looked at Weakener, who was trying to summon her kryptonite. Weakener turned to look at her. "Whatever, I don't need powers to beat you." She said. Mimic realized that neither of them had anyone else's powers. "I guess that's our weakness." She said as Weakener went after her. "You can't take superhuman abilities, and I can't take bionic abilities." The two of them began to fight when Martian Manhunter got a plan. "Supergirl, Mimic, Keep her distracted." He said. "I need to get something." He quickly shot off and headed for the D.E.O. He flew inside and went straight to agent Danvers. "Do we still have any more of that Blue Kryptonite?" He asked her. Alex nodded and brought him to a case filled with it. "How much do you need?" She asked. Martian Manhunter grabbed a small piece and quickly flew off. When he got there, Mimic and Supergirl were doing the best they could on their attacks, but even without her power, Weakener wasn't that easy to beat.

Martian Manhunter quickly grabbed Mimic and pulled her to the side. "Have you ever copied the powers of objects?" He asked her. Mimic shook her head, she had only copied the powers of other people. Martian Manhunter handed her the Blue Kryptonite. "You need to try, it might be the only way to beat her." He said as he flew off. Mimic focused as hard as she could and the Blue Kryptonite began to glow. She felt the energy flow inside her as the Kryptonite vanished from her hand. Meanwhile back at the fight, Supergirl and Martian Manhunter were struggling to handle Weakener. "Give it up." The Weakener commanded. "The only thing you'll get out of this is your fear, which will only show your true weakness." She was about to blast them when she suddenly felt herself feeling dizzy. "Wha-what's happening to me?" Weakener asked as she fell to the ground. A blue glow appeared behind her, she turned to see Mimic's glowing blue eyes and hands. "Don't you see?" Mimic said walking towards her. "This is your weakness." The energy became stronger, the Weakener couldn't stand up. She did however manage a weak smile. "You don't know who you're messing with." She said to Mimic as she began to disappear. "Dalton's already got what he wants." When she completely vanished, Mimic released the energy from herself, returning it to its original form. "Are you okay?" Supergirl asked her. "I just killed myself and discovered a new ability." Mimic said looking puzzled. "I honestly have no idea."

Meanwhile back on Earth-1, some of Team Flash was sitting in the main part of the Cortex when the computers started beeping. "We've got a breacher in a few seconds," Cisco said. Barry, Iris, and Wally stood prepared for whatever comes through. A few seconds later a breach opened in the middle of the room, Phoebe and Kara came through. "Wait a minute," Wally said. "Where's the rest of the team?" Phoebe took a deep breath. "We've got a problem." She said as she explained the situation. In the meantime over in the other Earth, Dalton was sitting in an empty room waiting for his guards to bring in one of the Elite Force members. One of the guards came in with Chase. The guard brought him in and then left the two of them alone. "Why are you doing this?" Chase asked him. "Whatever your Elite Force did to you, don't take it out on us." Dalton walked towards him and punched his stomach. "Don't pretend you're all-powerful," Dalton said, his eyes filled with rage. "All I have to do is deal with you, and your team will follow in no time at all." He walked over to a cabinet and opened a drawer. He pulled out a small box with a red glow inside it. "What is that?" Chase asked. Dalton didn't answer and instead walked behind him and opened the box. He created a small flame and mixed it with the glowing substance. "Don't worry Chase." He said as the mixture flew into his chip. Two guards quickly came in and held Chase down. Chase yelled out in pain as the mixture rushed through him. "Worse is to come," Dalton said smiling as he and the guards left the room. Chase laid on the ground, feeling different, a new power was inside him. Rage filled him, rage that wasn't even his, but after that all he could see was darkness.