Ops..

Well, I've had this idea for a bit so I hope it's good,

(Time hop one week)
(Luke's PoV)
The doctors cleared Joel to preform. He had the flu for five days but is almost 100 percent healthy again. He does get dizzy every so often but he is till going strong. We're at our ninth tour stop on the Priceless tour with Casting Crowns,Steven Curtis Chaptman, Hollyn and NF. Right now Nate and Hollyn are talking and Joel is with CC. I'm with Steven.
"How is he Luke?" Steve asks.
"Who? Joel.. he's okay... he still gets dizzy sometimes but it's a lot better than it was."
"Doctors cleared him?"
"Ya." I replied. Then Steven was called to do sound check. We invited Hollyn to play with us in Priceless.
(Time hop to Show time)
(Joel's PoV)
Its show time. And I am feeling ready. The crowd is pumped and I feel ready. Luke is practicing drumming behind stage. Then the lights go off and we go on.
We open with Run wild, then we do Light it up... then we do oh God forgive us ft/Nf... then we stop and I do my Priceless speech. We play Priceless and Hollyn comes and does apart then leaves. We play Matter then Finnish with Proof of your love. When I go up to a platform to jump I get a dizzy spell as I jump. Unfortunately as I land my ankle twist. I fall to the ground when the lights go off. I quickly stand and I try to not show the pain and I walk/ slightly hobble to the band gathering. I bow and I try to show no pain but as soon as we were no longer seen by the crowd I felt Luke take my arm and and place it around his shoulder.
"Let me help you."
I allow him to help me backstage. A girl named Mia (youweremadetoshine that's u for this part) came over.
"What happened?" Mia asked as Luke helped me to a chair.
"I fell when I jumped."
"What hurts?"
"Ankle"
Mia helps me take my shoe off and does an exam.
"Well Joel, looks like it's just a sprain.. I'll wrap it and try to be careful. If it hurts get off it for a while. Don't do jumps for a little longer."
I thanked her and when she was done Luke propped my foot up and placed ice on my ankle.
"Thanks brother."
"No problem."
I was careful on my ankle but three days later I was able to do my jump and I was no longer dizzy or had a sprained ankle.
Lesson learned.. don't jump when your dizzy!

Sorry it's short but I had nothin so let me know ideas