Baby Boy!

Sorry this title is a little deceiving but if you watch the video you may understand it.  Shout out to Joriah4life  for asking me to do this chapter!
Hope I don't disappoint!

Time hop were going to say 3 months.. it's 4 days to Christmas. A recap of the 3 months is that, Kaylee is living a very happy life cancer free, Britt has been on a mission trip overseas and will be back maybe this Christmas?? Joel and Luke have been touring and they get Christmas off them they got on tour a week later. Moriah leaves two days after Christmas for tours. Anniah is now best friends with Kaylee and she found out that Kaylee had a a sister that died from cancer. The bulling had slowed down at her school but she would get some mean comments but Anniah had learned to ignore it.

Four days till Christmas

"So you ready for Christmas?" Dad asked me.
"Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! Getting gifts, giving them to others.."
"Do you know the true meaning of Christmas? Dad asked me as we finnished eating breakfast.
"Ya, is it not about gifts?" I asked. You see being raised in a hard home I never fully understood the meaning behind Christmas. I found the meaning behind Easter by a friend but never asked about Christmas. So dad got up and grabbed a Bible. And he started,
" Yes it's about gifts but it's more about a gift that was given to all of us! One that many forget you see, in the Bible, book of Matthew it talks about Mary, who was a virgin, was to be married to a man named Joseph but before they married Mary came to be with Child, well in that day they would shame the woman and she would be alone for fear that she slept with a different man and became pregnant before she married. In that day they considered that to be unclean, Well what they would not believe that an angel came to Mary and told her that she is conceiving and will give birth to a baby boy and his name is to be Jesus and he will save all the people from their sins. Of course, Mary was scared. Joseph almost did not marry her till an angel appeared to him in a dream and told him the God put the child in Mary and that he should still marry her. So Mary and Joseph married. Soon a decree went out from Rome and told every man shall go to the home of his birth and pay a tax. So Joseph took a donkey and his pregnant wife and headed to Bethlehem. When they arrived Mary soon had contractions. The baby was coming so they tried to find room in an Inn but they were all full. A kind farmer said he was full but his barn was dry and clean enough for her. So in there Mary gave birth to a Baby Boy and they named him Jesus. They wrapped Jesus in cloth and laid him in a manger which is what we call a feeding trough. When Jesus was born a great star come out above the barn and many came and worshipped this unsuspected Majesty. People from all over came. Three wise men came from afar and brought gifts and shepherds came from the hills. They did not know that one day Jesus would raise the dead, heal the sick, and then Die on a cross only to be raised to life again.
Soon the king heard that this happened and that he wanted to worship this new soon to be king, really he wanted to Kill Jesus, the wise men were stopped and were told to come back to him when they found this baby, an angel came to the wise men that night and told them not to return to the King so the wise men did not. Another angel warned Mary and Joseph to flee from Bethlehem for they were searching for Jesus to kill him, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus all fled to Israel till the King died. Pretty cool!" Dad finished then asked if I liked that.
"That's amazing! Don't you have a song that is about that?" I asked.
"Yes actually we do!" Dad lit up and then he grabbed his phone and played the song.
"Wow that's AWSOME! I need to get dressed." I laughed when I noticed that I was still in PJs.
"I guess I do to." Dad replied when he saw that he was too! We both laughed and then we each headed to get changed.
Me and dad went out later while Moriah was cooking and we went shopping for Luke, Courtney, Jude, Phoenix and baby Leo. I also got a really pretty necklace for mom. I had already bought my dad something so that was easy.
I then had a great idea! I texted Kaylee and asked if I could come over and she said yes. So my dad dropped me off after grabbing clothes since she said I could stay the night.
"Kaylee I have a great gift for my family!" I exclaimed when I got to her room.
"What!" She asked.
"Do you like to sing?" I asked.
"Ya."
"Let's sing for my family and yours! Maybe we can invite your fam to my place!"
"What song do you have in mind?" Kaylee asked me.
"It's called baby boy by my dad and Uncle!" I told her then played the song.
"Great idea!"
"Hey! Maybe I can get the band to play it for us! I can sneak into my dads phone! Get the info we need!" I told her!
We both jumped up and down then we practiced all day long.

(Christmas day)
I was able to have Kaylee stay the night with me so we both woke up early and I went to my parents room and jumped on the bed to wake up mom and dad,
"Wake up! Wake up sleepy heads!" I called as I jumped on their beds.
"Where's the fire?" My dad asked as he yawned.
"There is no fire dad! It's Christmas!" I called them laughed as I got grabbed and tickled my mom and dad. I got up and they got up and said hi to Kaylee . An hour later so 6 am Luke family arrived as well as Joel and Luke's parents and Kaylees parents. Soon everyone was here! The band, and so forth.
Before presents My grandpa read The nativity story and we all prayed to God thanking him for Jesus. Then the kids ripped into the gifts I went and as I hugged the band members I told them to get ready. They all told Everyone that they had to do something outside so they left and went to the back yard to set up a mini stage. Me and Kaylee got dressed in to our new dresses and we disappeared to the back. Jude follows us and I gave him a note and told him to get alls attention and have them come to the back yard. Me and Kaylee did a quick sound check with the band and then we saw everyone come out and gasp. They saw the mini stage and me and Kaylee on the stage. Joel and Like were front row.
"I dedicate this song to my dad and Uncle Luke! And of course it's their song!,

Kaylee started with a voice so sweet,

If you told me all about your sorrows
I'd tell you about a cure
If you told me you can't fight the battle
There's a baby boy who won the war
The war was won by a baby boy
(I then joined in,)
Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and relentless joy started with a baby boy
(I then sang this part)
Oh, before that silent night
No savior and no jesus christ
The world cried out so desperately
And the baby boy was the reply,
Yes, heaven's reply was a baby boy
(Then Kaylee rejoined)
Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and relentless joy started with a baby boy
See, the king is coming down
And he's here without a crown
The baby boy without a bed
Giving life back to the dead
And hear the angels shout it out
As the people come and bow.
Unexpected majesty
Alleluia, what a king
Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and relentless joy started with a baby boy
Alleluia, we can sing it!
Alleluia, yeah, heaven's ringing!
Alleluia!
Endless hope and relentless joy started with a baby boy."
As I finished I saw Joel and Luke hugging each other and I saw a few tears from them and other audience members. Joel and Luke rushed up gave us a hug and then went to the band and asked them to do Priceless. Joel looked at Luke and mouthed 'Priceless' and then the band started. We had four microphones so we all had one and we each took turns singing and worshipping God. We sang a few hymns too.
As we finished singing I was in the house hugging friends and family when a knock at the door started me. Luke answered the door and I nearly fainted.
There with some roses in a hand and a gift box in another hand, stood Britten.
I ran and gave him a hug. He gave an and silly hug since his hands were full.
I opened the box with my family watching and inside had another pair of tickets that says 'Jason gray, NF, Hollyn and Anthem Lights concert." And a note on the lid that read,
'To a Priceless girl, who makes my heart stop at the sight of you, so would you like to go out with me Priceless Anniah?'
I looked at Uncle Luke and Dad, dad whispered in my ear and told me that it's my choice. I nodded and gave Britt a hug and said
"I would like that." Then I heard the entire family shout, clap and give me a hug in celebration.
What a great Christmas!

Christmas is still weeks away but merry early Christmas! And happy halloween!

What did you think of it! Hope to have more added!