Healing

Guys I wrote a poem so it's going to be the next chapter and I'm sorry but it's going to be hard to read... so take this chapter and prepare!

(Anniahs PoV)
I sat in a hospital exam room and waited for the doctor.
"Okay well you only seem to have a broken leg, suppriseingly your rib is actually not too bad, it is broken but not expected to be a danger to your lung. You will have to be careful cause your leg is bad, it's a bad break so if the cut gets septic infection it could set in then we would probably have to take your leg but that may not happen but it's a possibility." The doctor said.
"Can I take her home?" Joel asked."
"Be careful , her head is very mild concussion, if she vomits, gets severe pain then bring her back ASAP, if she has a seizure then call 9-1-1."
The doctor warned. After getting meds for pain and whatnot we all left. (Most of the artist that helped find Anniah were still there.)
(Joes POV)
I took Anniah home and put her to bed.
When I knew she was sleeping I came down to see the Moriah had just put out some snacks for everyone.
"How is she?" Nate asked.
"Sleeping. Thanks for all your help!" I told them.
"Were family, no need to thank us ,brother." Mike said, he was referring to brotherhood in Christ.
We all sat around for a while talking when Anniah came hobbling over.
(Anniah's pov)
"How you are you feeling love?" Luke asked.
"Not feeling so good but I'm ok." I replied.
"Do you feel like your going to start throwing up?" Dad asked.
"Ya, but not really bad, ever had that feeling like you just have to puke but at the same time you don't. That's how I feel."
"Why don't you lay down and I will check on u later?" Dad asked.
I had noticed the only few people who were here was Toby and Nate talking to Luke.
"Okay..." I waved my hi's to Nate and Toby before I left.
I went back to my room and rested my leg on a pillow and grabbed my journal.
'Entry log, march 2015
My mom won't stop yelling at me, I did nothing but yet I'm being verbally abused. Here comes my dad, well my stepdad. He wants to kill me! If I'm reading this then guess what! Your not dead!
End of Log.

I want farther and as I read I cried, seeing what had happened to me in the past, then my breathing hitched. I saw something,
' to my loving Princess, I'm sorry I had to leave you, I will be watching from up above and I hope and prey that God keeps you safe!
I'm sorry this had to happen but know that God has a plan and my time is over but yours is not! Keep fighting to Find Gods path!
Love Dad.'

I broke down. My stomach twisted hard, a  miracle that I did not puke. I turned my light off and cried myself to sleep despite feeling sick.
I did not know that my life was about to change...

Time hop three days, morning, Ayn's rib healed and her leg is getting better.

I awoke to feeling very very sick, as soon as I sat up in bed I knew I would be sick, my breath was slowing.
"DAD!! HURRY!" I screamed.
Dad ran in quick.
"Anniah? What's wrong?" He asked.
"B..bucket..nee..d bucket... going to.. thr..throw up..." I said then I felt my stomach convulse, I clasped my hand over my mouth.
My dad ran and grabbed a bowl came back and I threw up in it.
"Rest, I'll will check on you in a few, going to call mom." Dad told me. He cleaned the bowl and came back and gave it to me then left.
I never left my bed except to throw up in the toilet. I probably spent most my day throwing up, eat, then ten minutes later puke it up again.
The next day I was still throwing up but not as bad. For some reason I had to ask Moriah to get me something.
"Dad!" I called.
"Yes?!" He came running in.
"Can you ask mom to come in?" I asked.
"Sure." He left and Mom came in.
"How you feeling?"
"I can't stop throwing up. Mom, can you grab me a test?" I asked.
"You think..." she looked shocked.
"It's the only explanation."
"Ya, I can if u want."she said.
" I just want to make sure." I told her.
"I will be back."
"Joel! I'm going to the store for some ginger ale for Anniah!" I heard mom yell.
"I decided to walk to the kitchen, bad idea, as soon as I got to the kitchen something triggered my stomach and I started to puke.
"Come here." My dad ushered my to the sink so I could Finnish there. I stood there for three minutes mostly dry heaving. Then my dad carried me back to bed.
I slept till I felt someone awake me.
"I have it if you want to do it." Mom awoke me.
"Can.. you help me.. I don't know how." I told her.
(Warning! If you don't like descriptions of her taking a Girl test then skip till you see a black banner like this! I know this sounds wrong but it won't be too in depth. If it is LET Me KNOW so I can change it!!!)
So me and mom went to the bathroom and she took out the test and I had already taken my pants off...
"Okay so... pretty much just use the bathroom but hold this so it can get some of your urine... then we wait..." mom said.
So I sat and waited since I just went a few minutes ago.
Finally I felt my self go and I got the test. Soon me and my mom sat in the bathroom and waited.
(Okay! Feel free to continue)
"Okay, looks like times up"
I grabbed the test.
Positive
I leached for the toilet and I threw up again, more of excitement.
I handed the test to my mom after seeing it.
"You should be happy but I understand." My mom said. She was happy too but when I looked in her eyes she had some pain.
I'm pregnant with someone else is child.. was it the kid? Or my dad?
Mom helped me to bed.
"How do I tell dad?"
"Want me to?"
"Bring him here. I should tell him." I told her. Mom gave me the test and I hid it.
Dad came in and they each sat on my bed.
"Dad, you know how I have been getting sick? Here is why." I gave him the test. He stared at it for a minute and with tears in his eyes he looked at me.
"Honey, I'm soo happy for you, I don't care why but you have God's  gift of life in you, yes it is not how it should have happened but now me must do Gods work. No matter what happens know that You are Priceless and that nothing changes that! Not even this!!!!! I love you!" Dad told me.that dad I cried to sleep then the next dad I broke it to the rest of the family. Luke told me pretty much the same thing dad told me. Courtney gave me tips on how to handle the morning sickness and other stuff.

Okay guys! I'm sorry this was a really hard Chapter and probably a little disturbing. If you want me to take something out LET ME KNOW!!!!
Thanks! Shout out to _french_fries_4life for giving me this idea, more to come from her idea!!
Thanks!
-bandruptwithoutlove