Friends

Hey y'all! I'm back but I don't know how long you will have to wait for updates so sorry if it's sketchy,
Huge shout out to _french_fries_4life  for 1: making the character Katelin (I changed the name if that's okay(?) and 2: for all the support and help!

(Anniahs POV)
It had been three days since Britt came to me asking for me to be his girlfriend so I said yes but we set ground rules,
1: God and family first
2: hands stay near us at all times, hugs, handholding is fine
3: no secrets
4: forgive and forget
5: in trials to Fix our eyes on Christ and to remember that it's not over yet! (See what I did! Two of my fav songs!)
So once we had those set we then went to see movies, saw concerts, all Christian, and sometimes we would go dancing.
Monday rolled around and I was walking when suddenly I saw a glimpse of a a girl with brown, wavy shoulder hair length, she turned her head and I saw those Blue eyes I would recognize anywhere!
"Katelin!"
"Alina!" She yelled. Katelin had been a foster child and we met when we were young, my dad use to take me to help at a local orphanage, but I never saw her much but I always remembered her eyes, well she got fostered by a military family so I thought she was just here cause her family was stationed here.
"Katelin! How are you doing! What is up?" I asked.
"Well, my foster parents had there own child so they sent me back, I got fostered agin but they abused me, I ran and then I was caught and sent to foster care where I got adopted by Danny and His wife Liccett! (I can't spell so I think you know who it is but I will nickname her li)
"Wow! Hey would there name happen to be Gokey?"
"Ya!"
"No way!!! Small world! I got adopted by Joel and Moriah Smallbone, well, I tried to commit suicide and they found me and I'm now apart of there fam. Oh and my name now is Anniah."
"No way!!! I Love them! FK&C are the best and so is Moriah! Okay I love any Christian music!"
"Hey I need to get to class but call me! We have a lot to catch up on." I told her then we hugged and left.

School went by fast and when I got home I had started to feel something, pain and sorrow, for some reason I saw a baby toy hanging around near my bed and saw a Mobil hanging from my bed.
"What the heck!!" I yelled.
"Dad and uncle Luke ran up.
"Anniah!?" They both asked as they ran to my room then they stood speechless. Once the shock wore off they started grabbing the toys and Luke took the Mobil off the ceiling.
"STOP!! Just stop!" I suddenly yelled and ran. I ran for a mile till my lungs threatened to burst. While I was trying to breath I saw a long piece of glass so I grabbed it, made sure it was clean and took my wrist and I cut, I did one long one then three smaller ones when I heard a car come near I tossed the glass behind me and I covered my sleeve. The car stoped and suddenly Katelin was at my side.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I...I had to get away."
"From what?"
"N..nothing, I just needed air."
"I was just headed to your house, my dad said you could come over if you want." She asked.
"I would like that."
I headed to the car and said hi to Danny.
We drove and Danny placed his song 'tell your heart to beat again' and I fought hard to keep from crying, I saw a little blood leak onto my fingers so I quickly wiped it off.
So when we arrived at Katelin's house we went to her room and I guess Danny called Joel.
"Okay so.. name three favorite Christian artist you have." I asked.
"Colton Dixon, Skillet, FK&C, my dad! I know it's four but I love them all!!" She said,
"Okay, now my turn... umm... boyfriend?"
"Actually I do, his name is Brittion."
"Neat! I don't have one yet."
"Your thirteen, you don't need one!" I told her.
"So tell me about your life!" She asked.
"Well, I tried to commit suicide. Got rescued by Joel, Moriah and Luke, I got adopted by Joel and Moriah, they changed my name, I.. I was taken by my step-dad and was raped then beaten, I got pregnant to a girl named Faith, she died three days before due date so they had to surgically remove her, I'm learning to deal with it still."I told her trying not to cry.
"Oh! Anniah, I'm soo sorry!"
"It's in the past, tell me about you!" I asked.
"Well, I love to draw, sing, I dance, I love ALL Christian music, I've been adopted for a little under three months now and I love it!" She told me. I looked happy but... inside I had a broken heart.
"Where is your bathroom?" I asked.
"Down the hall to the left." She told me I left and locked the door to the bathroom.
I found a razor. I took my arm and cut twice then stoped the bleeding and flushed the toilet and eased my hands and arm and the razor then left.
We sat and talked for two hours before Joel came and picked me up. He knew something was up and took his phone and played Busted heart,

'Winter has come back again
Feels like the season won't end
My faith is tired tonight,
And I won't try to pretend,
I've got it all figured out,
That I don't have any doubts,
I've got a busted heart
I need You now
Yeah I need You now
Hold on to me
Hold on to me
Don't let me lose my way
Hold on to me
I am the wandering son
Enough is never enough
I keep chasing the wind
Instead of chasing Your love
I'm screaming out Your name,
Don't let me fall on my face
I've got a busted heart
I'm in need of a change
Yeah, I'm desperate for grace
Hold on to me (Hold on to me)
Hold on to me
Don't let me lose my way (Don't let me lose my way)
Hold on to me
Broke Your heart a thousand times
But You've never left my side
You have always been here
For me
You never let me go
You never let me go
Don't ever let me go
Hold on to me (Hold on to me)
Hold on to me
Don't let me lose my way (Don't let me lose my way)
Hold on to me
Hold on to me (Hold on to me)
Hold on to me
Don't let me lose my way (Don't let me lose my way)
Hold on to me
Winter will come to an end
Soon the season will end
I surrender tonight
You meet me right where I am..
Anniah, if you need to talk to me I'm here, I don't know what happened to your room but I cleaned it up."
"Thanks dad, I'm sorry, it was just too much to handle. I'm okay now."
"Your Priceless and don't forget that!" My dad told me then kissed me then we got out of the car.
I hid in my room the rest of the evening.
I the realized that I had not puked in a while so I decided to.. well let's say I did.
I fell asleep, wondering if I should just end my life and let this world go when I heard the song 'Proof of your love' play I turned to see Luke standing with his phone on.
"What are you doing?"
"Come here." He told me.
I got up and followed him outside.
"Look up at the moon, what do you see?" Luke asked.
"I see a half moon, why?"
"Can you see the other part?"
"No again why?"
"In life can we see the future?" He asked.
"No, Luke why are you asking me this?" I asked.
"In life we can only see what is right this moment and we can recall the past but we can't see the future. God asks us to trust him and not to worry. Anniah, you are really struggling with life so I brought you out here to see that you can't see the full moon but you know it's there right? Gods love is all around you, you get it from him, me, your dad, Courtney, You mum and your grandparents too, don't forget other family and friends. Anniah you are not alone and remember that if you forget that just fix your eyes on him cause it's not over yet and you matter to us all and you are Priceless!" Luke told me.
"Your going to use your songs as a reference?" I asked as I smiled.
"Well.. you do have a broken heart, so I'm just trying to light it back up again!" Luke laughed.
We talked for a few minutes then we went inside. Luke put me back to bed then he left.

I'm just going to leave that like it is!

Like it?
Comment and send ideas!!