T.A.N, NB, and FK&C!

The concert!!

(Joel's pov)
It was the day of the concert that Anniah would be attending as the first date with Britt. I met Britten when we went to a movie then I FaceTime him. I felt comfortable with my daughter going with him. I decided to call a mate since he was playing at that concert.
So I grabbed my phone and texted him,
(Joel =J
Luke =L
Mike from Tenth Avenue North =Mtenth
And Moriah is =M.  (She only has one
Line cause she is busy)
Michel Tate : MT)

J: hey so my daughter is going to be at your concert Mike.
Mtenth: sweet!
M: we want you to keep an eye on them
Mtenth: them? Who's with her?
   Michel Tate joined group, Moriah left the group
MT: who's coming with who.. oh wait.. I see.. she with a boy?
L: ya a kid named Britten
MT: ohhh being a protective father are we Joel?
J: well she's my daughter that has had problems with a male before so yes I am Michel.
Mtenth: if you would like I can invite her to my bus after I preform and talk to her...
J: ..... thanks Mike, ya..
L: Joel and I will be arriving after the concert to pick her and Britt up so just keep an eye on them.
J&L: we got to go mates, thanks mates!
Joel and Luke left the group.
Mtenth: well Joel really does care.. think he would care if I did his jump in my performance?
MT: don't you dare dude! That's his! You have your grumpy area! 😂

 think he would care if I did his jump in my performance?MT: don't you dare dude! That's his! You have your grumpy area! 😂

Mtenth:

Mtenth: ...
Michel Tate left the group.

I felt better knowing that my friends would be keeping and eye on my daughter.
Me and Luke had to do a performance on ABC news so we went to there music stage and preformed 'Proof of your Love'
(Mike For Tenth Avenue North POV)
I just read Michel Tate's reply and before I could comment he left the group.
I laughed and headed back to bus and we headed to the concert area. It was a beautiful area so I just walked around before I helped set up and imagined how big the crowd would be. It is an inside concert hall.
I then made sure my set list was set and made sure my other band members knew what they were playing.

Thirty minutes till show time
Anniahs POV)
(Anniahs phone)
J: I asked Mike and Michel to keep and eye on you. If you feel uncomfortable just sit down and tell Britt to get you water then run to a security guard and I had Mike give them a heads up so if you need help they will."
Anni: dad! I'm capable of telling him to back off..... thanks dad! For having my back!
J: anytime princess! You are Priceless and don't forget it!

I read the text and put a smiley emoji then turned my phone off. Britt was driving me to the hall. When we arrived it was already crowded. We got in and got near the front and sat and talked before the concert which started in 10 minutes.
We pretty much sang and danced along with Newsboys songs like Love riot and Gods not dead. As we watched Duncan Spin on the drum stand I yell to Britt,
"How can he not get dizzy! I'm dizzy watching him do that!"
"I know right!" He yelled back.
There was a 10 minute intermission before T.A.N came on. Newsboys played for near 2 hours though thirty minutes of it was Michel talking about how the band came together and about being saved into Gods Kingdom.
Britt bought me a hotdog and drink and we both got some things from each artist booths. A few kids stoped me for a picture and autograph since they knew who I was. Quite honestly I did not mind the attention. When we came back to our seats there was a note on our seats reading,
' Tenth Avenue North has requested your presence after the show, show this to a security officer and he will direct you.'
I shrugged cause I knew why they wanted us. Britt looked like he was going to faint.
Me and Britt s danced and sang with Mike all night! The concert ended and me and Britt headed for the buses. We were outside near the busses when two guys stepped in front of us.
"Where ya going jerks?" A kid asked.
"Leave us alone Tom!" Yelled Britt.
"Who's this?" Another kid asked as he grabbed me.
"Let her go Rob!"
"No! Not until i kiss her!" Rob then grabbed me by my face and kissed me on the lips. Britt then went to tackle him when he was held by Tom who was stronger than Britt. When rob stoped kissing me Tom  grabbed me and rob grabbed Britt and then Tom kissed me  and I head the sounds of a switch knife open but then I heard Britt call out for help. Rob kneed Britt in the stomach when I suddenly heard an Aussie voice and another voice call out along with two others calling out saying they were cops. When I am let go and I see Duncan tackle Tom and Michel grab Rob hard. Duncan grabbed Tom off the floor and Toms nose was bleeding and they handed them off to the Cops and little did I know that I was bleeding from the shoulder.
I was so weak at what happened that I felt strong arms grab me before I fell. I looked up to see Duncan carrying me and Michel helping Britt walk.
Michel knocked on a bus door and Mike answered.
"What the heck! Get them in! Put her on the bed in the back and put Britt on the couch. Michel can you see if he's hurt bad? Duncan grab the first aid kit from under the drivers seat." Mike told them as he took me from Duncan when he got inside the bus. This whole time I was awake but really shaken.
Mike laid me on the bed and he took scissors and cut away the shirt around the cut but made sure that I was covered as much as he could. Duncan grabbed the first aid kit and helped Mike clean me up and bandaged the 2 inch long slice in my shoulder.  I fell asleep and the men left me.
"How is he?" Mike asked.
"Probably just a bruise in his stomach." Michel replied.
"What happened!!" Yelled Mike in Britt's face.
"Two guys grabbed her and kissed her and I did nothing.. I could do nothing." Britt replied as he started to cry.
"Who were they!"
"My.. older brother and his no good friend... there gang members."
Mike and the others were speechless.
The door opening took Mike out of thought as a police officer entered.
"I was wondering how they are? I heard they were attacked?"
"Ya.. this is Brittion Samuel and then Anniah Smallbone is asleep in the back of the bus. They got in a situation." Mike answered numbly.
"May I talk to him alone?" The officer asked.
"Sure." Mike and the others left. Mike went and called Joel.
(Mikes pov)
"What's up Mike?" Joel answered.
"It's.. Anniah.."
"Did Britt do something?? I kne.."
"No! He did nothing actually may have saved her." I cut Joel off.
"Mike what happened?" Joel asked.
"I'm not sure but Anniah and Britt were headed to our bus when two guys who I guess are Britts brother and his friend stoped them, grabbed Anniah, held Britt and both boys kissed Anniah. One had a knife and cut her in the shoulder. It's minor and I cleaned up myself. Britt got kneed in the stomach. Michel and Duncan saw and grabbed security then Duncan carried Anniah while Michel helped Britt to my bus. Anniah is asleep and Britt is being questioned by a police officer."
"Were on the way!" Joel told me then hung up.
I'm not surprised I heard a we. If Joel's daughter was hurting Luke would come no questions asked.
I saw the police officer get out of the bus.
"Looks like Britt and Anniah, was attacked and Anniah was nearly raped twice, I have a description of the kids and I will have a team watching for them. Are there parents coming? Britt drove but Anniahs parents are on the way. "
"Don't let Britt drive, have his car stay over night I will leave a note on his car. I have that
info." The cop told us.
"Thank you!" The cop nodded and then left.

What ya think?
Do you think Joel and Luke will blow up Britten?
This part is dedicated to all those T.A.N fans out there! I promise to have some funny things in the next chapter involving T.A.N and FK&C!