33

It's been a month since Jin and I got back together and it's been really great. It did take a while for Yoongi and Jimin to accept it since they're the ones who knew what happened. Jin has been really good to me though, so I don't think there will be any more problems. He hasn't even talked to that girl. Which is a bit extreme but oh well.

Today I'm hanging out with Jimin at the mall. I wanted Yoongi to come as well but he doesn't really want to talk to me. "Jimin, is he really that angry about it?"
"Yeahh.. he thinks Jin is untrustworthy now and that he'll hurt you again,"
"But he's been really good to me, he doesn't even talk to the girl."
"I know, but still you never know. Honestly I don't trust him either,"
"You'll see, he won't do it again."

~ a couple hours later ~

"Jimin, we've been shopping for hours! Let's go, I'm tired."
"I know I know, just one more store" this kid and his obsession with clothes.

"Yo, isn't that Jin?" He pointed to someone that did look like Jin but he was with a girl. "I don't think so."
Jimin went closer to the person, "Jin? Is that you?" The person turned around to Jimin. It really was Jin, holding hands with another girl, that girl.
"Jin? Are you serious right now?" I was about to cry again, but I didn't.
"Na Rin... oh no.." he let go of the girl's hand and tried to come towards me.
"Come on Jimin, we're leaving."
Jin grabbed my hand instead, "Na Rin.. please I.. it'll never happen again.."
"She said she's leaving. Let go of her." Jimin grabbed my other hand and pulled me away, "oh, and also this is for being a huge dick," Jimin punched Jin right in the face and we ran.

When we got to the car we were both out of breath, "Wow.. that was a rush" I laughed but then I thought about what just happened and I started crying.
"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Jimin hugged me.
"He.. I really thought.. I defended him. You and Yoongi were right.. I should've listened."

Jimin's POV

I've never seen her cry like this. I should've done more than just punch him. "It's okay, there's a million other guys out there. Just forget him."
"I know.. but he was the first one.. and I really liked him and.. and he was so nice.. and funny... and i-" and she started bawling. I can't take her home like this everyone will see. Especially Yoongi.
"Hey, it's okay. He's really not worth crying over."
I wiped her tears away, she looks like an innocent little child. I feel really bad for her.
"Jimin, there should be more guys like you in the world." I was still holding her face and the way she's looking at me.. I don't want to do anything. I let go of her face, "I know, I'm pretty great." We both laughed.  "Thanks, Jimin, you're the best."

When we got home, her mood was a lot better than before. She was still a bit upset so she was holding my hand as we walked in, but she smiled as she saw everyone.

"Na Rin, can I talk to you for a minute?" Yoongi came up to her. Of course he would know something is wrong.

Yoongi's POV

As soon her Jimin and Na Rin walked in I saw her puffy, red eyes. 

I walked her to her room and closed the door. "What's wrong?"
"Well, You can just tell me I told you so." She looked like she's going to cry.
"Why would I say that?"
"Because... Jin.. he.. he was with her.. at the mall.. they were holding hands..." She looked down as if she's ashamed.
"What? Again? I'm gonna-"
"No, you're not going to do anything. It's fine. I'm done with him no matter what he says."
"Are you going to quit?"
"I won't have a job, then. We can't afford living here if I don't have a job. I don't know what to do" she sighed.
"I told you I have money saved up, you don't have to work for a while."
"No, that's not fair. Those are your savings. I'll just stay until I find another job. I swear nothing else will happen."
"If something does happen, I'm not going to let it go."
She sighed, "I know," she hugged me "I'm sorry I should've listened. I have no experience in this dating thing, but I thought I knew what I was doing and I trusted him."
"It's okay, it's not your fault. You shouldn't be the one apologizing. Also don't cry over him anymore. Okay?"
"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well then...
NaMin or YoonRin?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I just found out about Jonghyun.. I can't believe it. I don't think I can ever get over this. And I know there are some of you out there that loved him a lot more than me and you guys are probably way more upset than me but please don't hurt yourselves or do anything else. I know it's hard and very upsetting but you shouldn't do anything to yourself. It'll only cause the people around you pain and heartbreak.
Stay strong guys.
Jonghyun, Rest In Peace.