24

Na Rin's POV

Tonight is our last night here. It went by so fast. Since it is our last night we decided to have a campfire by the beach. Everything is perfect. I wish we could stay here, like this, forever.

"I have a scary story!" Tae shouts.
"I don't like scary stories," Jimin whined. "Me either," I agreed. "But we do!" Everyone else shouted except Yoongi. He's half asleep.
"Fine, you guys tell scary stories. I'm gonna go pack some things." I said as I got up.
"Hey, Yoongi, come one let's get you to bed," I pulled him up by his arm. I literally had to drag him on my shoulders. When we got to the room I threw him off onto the bed. "Na rinnnn," he giggled. Oh, yeah, he might be a bit drunk.
"Na Rinnnn, can I halve a hug?" He looked at me and held his arms out, still giggling. "Aw, you're actually cute when you're drunk!" I went over and hugged him. "Did you have fun this week, Yoongi?"
"I did! Especially with youuuu," I tried to get out of the hug, but he wouldn't let go. "Can I go pack now?"
"Nooo, stay here with me! Forever," he started giggling again. "Okay okay, let me go pack and I'll come back to you."
"You know, Na Rin, I actually like you. A lot."
"I know, I like you too. You're my best friend."
"No, not like that." He whined like a kid.
"Like what, then?"
"You know..." he was getting shy, aw that's cute, "I like you as in more than a friend. As a boyfriend would like his girlfriend.."
"What?" What is he saying? This can't be right. He's drunk. He's not even going to remember this in the morning. His arms were still around me, "let's talk about this in the morning, okay? Get some sleep."
"Okayyy..." he giggled again and fell asleep.

But what if he does remember in the morning? What if he did mean it?

~Time to go back home~

Well, it's time to go home now. It sucks because this was actually a nice vacation. This is the first vacation we've ever been on, and I'm so glad everyone enjoyed.

"All right, guys, time to load up the cars!" Namjoon informed us, and as he turned around he tripped over his own feet. "You okay?" I asked holding back a laugh, he's so clumsy. "I'm fine." He was embarrassed, aw.
"Well, guys can you get moving now? We have to go!" He said and ran out the room.
Everyone took their luggage and headed down to the cars. I was headed down as well until Yoongi called me.
"Oh, hey, what's up? Hangover okay?" I laughed lightly. "Yeah, um, I was wondering if you remember what I said uh.. last night..?"
"I'm not sure which part you're talking about."
He came closer, "You know what I'm talking about."
"What about it?"
"I... well.. I just wanted you to know.. I was just drunk and saying nonsense.. I don't even know what I was saying. Hah,"
Well, my heart dropped just a bit. I don't know why. I don't even like him like that.

Yoongi's POV

I'm a coward. I am such a coward, oh my God. What wrong with me? Why would I say that? I wasn't joking. I was serious. I do like her. This is just great.
And is it just me or did she look kind of disappointed?
"Oh.. well, I knew that. Haha," she looked down, well I'm gonna go pack.. I mean go down to the car. Sorry." She turned around and left.
Should I do something? What if she liked me back?

"Wait, Na Rin!" I ran after her, but she was talking to Jin.