30

Yoongi and I haven't been talking these past few days. Every time I even look at him, he just turns away.

"Hey guys!" Yoongi came in with a smile on his face. The happiest he's been in a while.
"Hey, what's up?" Hoseok walked up to him.
"I got a new job at the music store!" He was basically squealing from excitement. He really loves music.
"Wow, that's great!" Hoseok gave him a hug.
"Yeah, congrats!" I gave him a thumbs up.
He mumbled a thanks and moved on to tell everyone else. Is he ever going to talk to me again? I don't even know why he's so upset.
I have to go to work now too. I'll ask him when I come back.

When I walked into Jin's house, one of the other maids came up to me and told me he wanted to see me in his office. I wonder what's up?

"Hey, you wanted to see me?"
"Yes, come in." Why did he seem so serious?
"I actually wanted to ask you something." He smiled a little.
"Oh, what's up?"
He handed me a little wrapped up box, like a present. "What's this?" "Open it!"
Inside was a teddy bear holding a heart with 'will you be my girlfriend?' Written on it.
"Whoa.." I didn't know what to say. Is this actually happening?
"It's a little corny, isn't it?" A little? More like a lot. But it's cute.
I smiled, "it's cute."
"Well.. um, do you have an answer for me..?"
"Hm, I'll have to think about, but thanks! Bye, gotta work."
Is it obvious I've never had a boyfriend before? I looked down at the teddy bear and smiled. So cute.
Jin never came out of his office that day, but I was glad. I don't know what to do in this situation. This is something I would talk to Yoongi about... suddenly I felt upset. I need to talk to him.

I got home and went straight to Yoongi's room.
"So, I really need to talk to you. I also want to know why you're so angry at me. I don't know what I did, so please tell me instead of being mad at me. I can't stand it. You're my best friend, so please talk to me."
He was lying down and he was really surprised.
"Na Rin.."
"Tell me." I sat next to him.
"Well, um I'm not sure what to say. Just tell me what you want to tell me first."
"It involves Jin. Are you sure you want to know?"
"I'm sure."  I reached in my bag and got the teddy bear out and showed it to him, "he gave this to me today." His eyes went wide and his mouth opened slightly.
"Well then... what did you say?"
"I haven't said anything. I don't know what to say."
He let out a breath and looked relieved? Why?
"Do you like him?"   "I think so."
"When he gave this to you, did you feel happy?"
"I did."   "And he makes you happy?"   "Usually."
"Then you should say yes. I know this is your first boyfriend, and you're probably scared but it's okay. He seems like a good guy." Yoongi smiled at me.
"Really?"    "Yep."     "Thanks, Yoongi! You're the bestest friend ever!" I hugged him.
"yep... bestest friend"

The next day

I went to work and went straight to Jin's office. I was about to knock but I heard him talking to someone. Maybe he's talking on the phone? I knocked, "come in." I went in and saw a girl sitting in the chair, "oh, I didn't realize you were meeting someone."
"Yeah, she's interviewing for the chef job" he smiled, "Did you need something?" "Nope, I can just come back later" I smiled back, "Nice meeting you, bye" I smiled at her too and she returned the gesture. Hm, she was really pretty.
About 10 minutes later Jin came up to me, "Hey, what were you gonna say?" "Oh uh..." I literally forgot what I was going to say. "Does it have something to do with what I said yesterday..?" He seemed hopeful.
"Oh yeah, my answer is.. yes." I kind of whispered and then turned away from him. This is so embarrassing. "What? I didn't hear you" He was smiling. "I think you did." "Mm, nope. Could you say it louder?" "Come on, please don't do this to me." I put my face in my hands. "Aw, you're so cute." He hugged me. "The cutest girlfriend ever!" Could he embarrass me any more? I shook my head. My face was still in my hands and he was still hugging me. It was embarrassing, but I liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhh, NaJin is official!

Also pls check out my newly published story as well lol pls pls plssss

Thank you!!!