06

It wasn't even that serious for a punishment! God, he's so overly dramatic.

I'm kind of scared. What kind of punishment will it be?

I should've just not said anything. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut now.

"For your punishment... hm... you'll have to wear a maid suit for a month! And whenever I ask you to go out and get something you have to go in that outfit."

Publicly embarrassing me, is that all? Haha! Jokes on him I'm already a joke to everyone.

"Fine, I can do that." I said so confidentially.

He raised an eyebrow. "It's not as easy as it sounds, you know. Well anyhow the outfit will be ready tomorrow and you have to change into it as soon as you come in!" He was smiling like it was the best thing in the world!

What kind of person likes giving punishment?!

"You're so cru-" I stopped myself. I did say I was gonna be quiet from now on. I can't get two punishments in one day!

"What was that??" He was smiling as if he knew if I continued I would get another punishment.

"Nothing. I'll be going back to work now."
He started laughing! Actually laughing!!

What a cruel boss.

●●●●●●●●●●●
Next morning

As soon as I walked in the house he handed me the made suit.
"Well, hello to you too"

"Yeah yeah hey hi hello, go change"

Pft, b¡tch.

Changing into the made suit was kind of difficult this looks like something that's from an anime. I rolled my eyes.

I went back to the living room to show him.
"Awh you look so.... weird" and he started laughing. Weird?! Probably because it looks like it belongs in some anime! This is the worst.

"Alright, now go out and get me some ice cream." He smiled an evil smile.

Ice cream??? He can do that himself!
Whatever. "Fine."

"Oh and you have to call me master"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Jinnnnn, come on now be nice. Smh.

And awwhh thank you guys for voting! (((":
Next chap you guys will find out about her "family"