12

"..ck..."

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi, I'm soooo sorry!" I was kind of holding in my laughter. I'm sorry but it was kind of funny.

"It's.... not... okay!! I'm gonna... kill you" his face was reallyyy red and it was actually kind of scary.

"Stop making that face it's scary..."
"Good! Let me have a minute and then you're dead"

Psht as if he can get up after a minute from that.

"You're not gonna do anything"

10 minutes later

"Yah! Yoongi, put me down!!"

"I won't do anything? After that? Yeah right!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry! How many times do I have to apologize? I'm sorry! Times 100" am I actually gonna say I'm sorry a 100 times? I think not.

He rolled his eyes and just threw me on the couch.

"What the heck...! Well, actually that was kind of fun. Can you do it again??" I asked him.

"Yah!!! That wasn't suppose to be fun!" He came at me again and put me in a headlock.

"Well it's not my fault it was fun! So stop pleaseeee"

"No"

You know what I took some karate lessons too.
I switched our positions and now he was in a headlock but since he was struggling to get out we fell on the floor and I was on top of him still holding his head

"Let go of my head!" He got up and switched and now I was on bottom.

"That's not fair! You're stronger!"
He brought his face really close to mine and, "ha! Loser"
I pushed him from behind with my legs and I probably shouldn't have done that because we KISSED!
Oh god, what did I do
Yoongi was still on top of me and put his head up a little

Both of our eyes were widened

We might be the mom and dad but not literally!
"Um..."
"Uh..." he quickly got off and ran off

Hm..

Jhope's POV

Whoa what just happened?
"Whoa.." all the kids stared wide eyed
"Yah! Kids stop looking!" I shielded their eyes

Poor innocent kids

Namjoon's POV

Whoa that was actually pretty entertaining! And I thought the kids were childish!

Author's POV

and for the rest of the night Yoongi and Na Rin did not speak to each other.

Next morning

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. What was that? We kissed! Me and Na Rin kissed? I just can't wrap my head around it. I don't think we've ever thought of each other that way, so it's kind of weird.

Oh well, I have to shower we're suppose to go to the mall. But do I really want to get up right now? Not really.

I sighed and got up I opened my door and Na Rin was right there! I widened my eyes and shut my door. Oh gosh this is so awkward.

I took a deep breath and went out my room and to the bathroom.

I went in the bathroom and someone else was showering. "Yah.. come on now! I actually got up and someone else is showering! Hurry up whoever it is"

"Um.. can you get out?" Na Rin poked her head out

Are you kidding me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm.. well then lol

Team YooRin or NaJin??

Pls comment and vote

Thanks guysss!

Welllllll this chapter isn't getting votes at all lmaooo sooo should I remove it and write another one??