29

"Hey, you're late today," Jin greeted me at the door. "Yeah, sorry, I fell asleep." I went in and started cleaning. "Well, there's not much cleaning to do today. So we can hang out again!" He smiled and pulled me towards the living room. "Let's watch movies and have snacks!" "Are you sure?"
"Yep. Let's go make some popcorn."
We made popcorn, got some drinks and he put on a scary movie! "Come on, do we really have to watch a scary movie? Your house is already huge and scary."
"It'll be fine, you baby." He put on the new movie, It. And I've never been more afraid in my life. I think I have a fear of clowns now.

The movie ended and Jin got up to use the restroom. Leaving me all alone. I went on my phone to be less scared. It had been 5 minutes and he still wasn't back.

"Hey, Jin are you okay?" I went near the restroom. It was dark and it didn't seem like he was there so I decided to go back.
But as soon as I turned around, "Boo!" Jin scared me. I'm pretty sure my soul left my body. I've never screamed so loud. "Jin! That wasn't funny." I was shaking while he was struggling to breathe because he was laughing so hard.
"I was.. already so scared. I thought something had happened to you" I started crying.
"Whoa, Wait are you crying?" He looked really concerned. "Sorry, I'm just a really big scaredy-cat" I wiped my tears.
"No, I'm sorry, you were already scared I shouldn't hav done that." He hugged me. "It's okay, I shouldn't get scared so easily." I hugged him back and continued to cry. "Shh, it's okay" he comforted me and played with my hair. It was so soothing that I almost fell asleep. I pulled away and looked up at him, "I should get going now. It's getting late."
"Oh.. alright"

Author's POV
Even though they said alright, they were still hugging each other. It didn't seem like they would be letting go anytime soon.

Na Rin finally let go of Jin, but he still had his arms around her. "I should really get going now," She told him. "I know..." he looked at her sadly. She didn't realize it but she was moving closer to Jin, and he didn't seem to notice it either until she was so close their lips slightly touched. Na Rin moved closer and kissed him.

A few seconds later they pulled apart, "uh whoa.." Jin didn't know what to say.
Na Rin seemed shocked as well that she did that, "oh my gosh, I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry Jin." She walked away, but she couldn't deny that she was happy about it. Jin was still in shock and hadn't moved even after she left, "did that really just happen...?"

Jimin's POV

Na Rin came home a little late today, but she had the biggest smile on her face, "What are you so happy about?" I asked her.
"Happy? I look happy?" She was confused.
"Yes! You have the biggest smile ever on your face."
"Oh.. I don't know today is just a good day I guess." She smiled at me. Hmm.. something definitely happened. She literally skipped to her room. She never skips! Why is she so happy? So I followed her to her room. "Something definitely happened that made you so happy. Tell meeee"
"Nope" "please" "Nope" "Pleaseeeeeee"
"Okay fine, but swear you won't tell anyone?"
"I swear!" We pinky promised.
"Well... ikissedjintoday"
"What?" She said it so fast
"I kissed... Jin" Whoa what?
"Whoa, do you like him?"
"I think so.. yeah" I couldn't help but be disappointed. "So are you guys a thing now?"
"Oh no no" I was kind of relieved.
"Oh, but what if he asks you to be his girlfriend?"
"If who asks her if she wants to be his girlfriend?" Yoongi walked in.
"Um, nobody." Na Rin quickly told him.
"Jimin... you're gonna tell me right?" He smiled at me. An evil smile.
"Um..."
"He's not telling you anything."
"Well, Na Rin kissed Jin today and she likes him so I was asking what she would say if he asks her to be his girlfriend." I said it all in one breath.
"Jimin!" "What!" Na Rin and Yoongi said at the same time.
"You kissed him this time?!" This time?
"Well, I've been hanging out with him and it's been really fun and I kind of like him now and it was just in the moment! I don't know it just happened."
"Wow, whatever" Yoongi left.
I guess Jin and Na Rin are gonna start dating now. I tried not to be upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welllllllll then
NaJin? YoonRin? Orrrr NaMin?
Hmmm

Alsooo I'm about to publish a new story! Please check it out, it'll be goooood I hope